***17***

guess i should have played dog ats there... crazy ending

Sunday Bills thoughts

Bills got caught ina spot last week where the Chargers really came to play. Down 10-0 they came back & held on which is more than you can say about the team early season. Pats coming off a solid performance otr now have to face Buffalo in a basically win/get in for them. 1st matchup Pats punched Buffalo in the mouth, went up 10-0 & came back to win after the Bills took the late lead. Right now this is a different Bills team....

Daquan Jones back is HUGE for the Bills d-line that has already been playing great. Oliver having his best season by far and with Jones back everyone stays fresh to get after the qb. Rasul Douglas turning into an absolute steal honestly I didn't think he would be such an asset. Hyde back as well I think we see a physical d getting after Zappe. Biggest thing to me is not let Zeke get rolling early- I'd expect a ton of run blitzes early to force Zappe into throwing. Only NE prop I could justify is Henry rec yds o29.5 just because I think the Pats will be down quick and throwing early.

Offensively the Bills have been running the offense through Cook lately & it's opening everything up. His fumbling problems are def a concern but he's a play maker. Actually glad to see them keep him in after fumbling when usually with Mcdermott a player gets yanked immediately. Still not worried about Diggs lack of production as the offense is simply better when the run game is flowing & the ball is spread around. You could tell early last week Allen wanted to get Diggs his targets & a score but it just didn't happen. It will but I'm not chasing it in a spot like today. Shakir to me has been showing his ability to make big plays & it may just be his time to blow up. He will likely only be on the field for 3 wr sets but with a rec # set at 24.5 it may only take 2 targets to get there....Kincaid coming off a 2 target game when he had 8-75 on 8 targets last matchup. I would put him in the 5-7 target range this week so catches o2.5-157 while juicy looks good to me. Still waiting to see lineups to finalize any wagers.

Buzzsaw blowout win here. I'm prob on Bills 1sth/tt over

Diggs td
Shakir yds o21.5
Kincaid catches o2.5
Allen td
Bills 1sth tt o13.5

+2400 (profit boost)

.25 units

bills tt o12.5-132 2ndh

Miami tt o12.5-124 2ndh

falcons tt o9.5-117 2ndh

2 units each