***17***

Etienne rush & rec o89.5-115

Tyreek Hill rec o77.5-114

2 units each

McLaurin rec o58.5/ TD +310

Etienne rush o73.5/ 2td +800

half unit

What's the handicap tonight? I can't figure out an edge or an angle. Bengals seem to have 1.5 awful quarters most games.

OL issues will be interesting to watch for Cincy tonight. Bills should be able to get pressure, lots of quick passes from Joe. I think they'd be smart to pound Mixon.

That’s my concern, aplous. The line had just started to improve and then Collins went down. Hard to bet against the Bengals though. They’ve been absolute gold the last two seasons. Should be an incredible game.

Sorry I'm late with the post, been tied up & didn't even see the line change.

This is everything the Bills have been playing for & I don't think they will be denied.

Bengals no doubt playing great ball and starting to peak at the right time. It's not like they just ran a gauntlet of great teams. Props to beating KC and if Allen throws for 220 & td like Mahomes did Cincy will win. He won't. I think many might point to how the Bills have been winning (ugly) & Allen turnovers. But, they are winning & this is a pickem!

Getting Morse back at center is HUGE and I think the Oline has a great showing with his return. I think Singletary might get more run than Cook but it's tough prop wise with splitting carries. They should be able to generate enough run to keep the Cincy D guessing. WR I'm looking at Diggs as he's been a no show a couple games in a row you know he's getting 12+ targets. He shows up in big games and there hasn't been a bigger regular season game. Knox has been coming on strong and should have a couple opportunities for big plays.

Defensively the Bills are as healthy as they are going to get Poyer a bit banged up with a knee is something to watch. Benford has been practicing so have to see if he's a go tonight. They have their work cut out for them but they are a physical bunch. I'm banking on the D front to get pressure quick enough to hold the wrs in check. I think Rousseau is playing amazing and it's a matter of time before he has a real breakout game. Oliver & Jones in the middle have been really solid.

I think the Bills are putting up 31+

Should be a great one. Bengals own KC at this point. Both teams have similar streaks against about the same competition other than KC. This will be the biggest test yet this season for Cincy. I lean over. Think both get over their team totals. Best of luck. Who Dey!

Diggs rec yds o77.5

Singletary rush & rec o55.5

diggs anytime td-113

2 units each/parlayed +500 half unit

Back