17-0 angle over 8 years

?? i'm feeling really dumb.. can't figure out what the play is then... not even sure what i'm looking at.

?? i'm feeling really dumb.. can't figure out what the play is then... not even sure what i'm looking at.

Looks like OVER in Thunder / Pelicans game

Pelicans really pushing pace recently, too. They'll play along with any solid trend.

Makes sense to me. Also over in Denver which is probably better. 2 major over refs and very major over trends on Sunday with major over trends

Last edited:
Game was roaring back for an over and then somehow these 2 teams go scoreless for 3 mins. Awful

Very interesting game. The pace definitely appears there for the Over. But the efficiency of both teams is just so Jr Kyle and hyde so far throughout this game.

An interesting aspect is the avg line for the scenario was 205, the game finished at 213. The 226 line today was on the very high side of the spectrum.

Game was 44-40 after a slow scoring start with almost 7 minutes left in the 2nd. Then they proceeded to go scoreless for 4 minutes and score a total of 15 in the last 7 mins of half.

League is all offense now which equals totals on steroids.

SDQL from before 2013 means nothing. I don't look before 2015 anymore.

Back