***16***

You have a good shot on those Bills wagers. Hearing talk on the radio that its a potential let down spot for Buffalo given the big win at Pittsburgh & having clinched a playoff spot. I disagree with them & think the team is looking at it as having a chance to win the division.

Short on time but Zero chance the bills aren't motivated. Same for the patriots. If I can get a flat 37 it may be an over wager. Perception after steelers game is nobody will score TDs. White/sony will move the ball, but lack of vertical game is gonna make it tough on Brady. Buffalo is playing top tier football right now. Allen plays within himself and they have a much better chance at a su win then the line they put out. 23-20 good guys

3-2-1 +5.8 saturday.

Game went pretty much how I thought but the Bills D just couldn't wrap up. Hats off to Brady they executed the perfect gameplan with what they had. Some of the penalties and non calls were laughable. How you don't throw the flag on the 4th down Allen sneak is beyond me. Allen did the best he could with an Oline that let him down all day, missed some throws early but I am more than happy with his progression this season. Ford got owned and the last drives were trash once Morse went down. I still don't see how you don't challenge 1sth on a 4th down play. Bills get a big wr and a complimentary rb that isn't 50 yrs old and they win the division next season.

Sunday

Titans+3.5

Redskins+1.5

Ravens tt o30

Ravens ML/Chargers ML/Chiefs ML (+103)

3 units each

Lions+290

Jaguars+275

Cardinals+355

2 units each/ parlayed +6555 half unit

really played yesterday's card badly, though I only dropped around 2 units thanks to the mighty Cardinals. Every total I leaned & didn't play hit. Had a couple unposted drunken plays that hit but chargers killed me. Fading the Raiders was nice while it lasted.

Packers/vikings o23-115 1sth

Packers tt o10 1sth

Packers/Vikings o46.5-105

Packers+175

Packers+160 1sth

2 units each

Back