***15***

Bills thoughts- Bills off a loss where Allen had a rough outing. While he was off target early, he was also letdown by dropped passes and bad blocking. Most of this can be attributed to their inability to block the blitz and execute quick plays to counter it. Knox and Lee Smith both got dominated on blitzes, and Allen was held in the pocket. Despite a rough game, they still had a chance to tie it in the closing moments.... I watched the last play 100x- Beasley cuts in then breaks for the outside, the corner slips, and Allen is already running for his life. Literally a walk in td with an on target pass, but protection never held up.

Now vs the Steelers you better believe they will look to bring pressure and keep Allen in the pocket as well. I'd expect the Bills to counter better this time- Devin Singletary is finally getting the touches he needs to get the offense going. I'd like to see them try and mix a couple screens in... last week Drake and Johnson combined 5 for 5 64yds 1 td out of the backfield- Maybe Buffalo gets mckensie in space. I'll give Tomlin credit for working with what they have, but the Bills are definitely a step up in class from who they have been playing. Minka likely handles Brown but I think the opportunity is there for Beasley and Knox to make some plays.

Defensively I think outside of the busted coverage td to Hurst they played a great game. Lamar was able to escape and extend drives with his legs in a way I don't see Pitt doing. White erases whoever he is on, and I just don't see the playmaker that will really make the Bills pay. I'd expect them to try and shut the run down and make Hodges try and beat them. I'm looking at this game with my blue & red Bills glasses on- they very well could lose this one but I think they are the better team and off a tough loss to arguably the best team in the NFL I think they come out and win by 7. Allen throws 1, runs 1. Singletary runs one in. Hoping it won't come down to fgs but Hauschka has gone 10 for 11 after missing 2 fgs @Cleveland..

It’s cold. Both defensive units are better than the opposing teams’ offensive units. Total is ridiculously low though. Bills seem like a good teaser partner. I’ll be at the game pulling for my Steelers. My wife will be in her bills gear. We are a house divided this weekend. GL Lex

Texans tt o7.5-130 2ndh

Broncos/Chiefs o21.5 2ndh

Patriots/Bengals o21+100 2ndh

Bengals+4 2ndh

2 units each

2 games where fluke endings flamed out my wagers, plus the Hawks push.... but the BIlls are in the playoffs!!!!!!!

12-12 +7.95 for the week.

Back