Bucs+9-115

Colts-3-110

Cowboys/Colts o46.5-105

Lions/Bills o39.5-105

Packers+185

Titans-1.5

49ers+170

2 units each

Ended up playing Bills over. Number right where I expected (would have thought 38.5) but I think it sails. As I pointed out Bills defense loses key cog which should allow Stafford to get some open space underneath. Allen will likely stretch some plays with his legs and I'm hoping Murphy can provide a youthful spark to the run game. Nice weather high 30's so really not the factor anyone would expect. Only scary thing is how injured Hausch-money is. Hoping it doesn't come down to a long fg but I can see both teams getting to 20 today.

ty sir

Raiders/Bengals o46

Eagles/Rams o52

Raider ML/49ers ML/Jaguars ML/Patriots ML (+1400)

2 units each

Sometimes when a line gets inflated because of an injury (or I should say perception of an injury) I'll take a shot. Right now Wentz out was prob a relief for the whole offense.

Saints/Panthers o24.5-120 1sth

Saints/Panthers o50.5 game

Saints tt o28

2 units each

I'm scared of the spread and Cam probably really wants this one. Still not fading Brees in primetime. Could be a down to the wire type game but the line stinks to me. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers winning the whole game only to implode late. Actually close to playing Panther tt o10.5 1sth too.

Back