15, this play almost makes me vomit, TU

Long fun day yesterday but had a hard time sleeping in---in anticipation of today.

As with all aspects of gaming, this is just my opinion. I happen to think I am right but could be wrong.

QB's making their first NFL start are 23-51 SU over past 7 years (2-3 TY) but the midget has a lot going in his favor today IMO.

First, Browns are at home and it will be like a rock concert today in clev. Not a bad way to start your career. Two, the midget is a tricky guy to gameplan especially when you only have about 12 snaps of tape on him. He is the crafty pitcher that just got called up from triple A in August. No one knows what to expect and until those tendencies are revealed you get a lot of swing and misses. He wont last in this league and will very likely get hurt, but until he does he is going to give a lot of good defenses trouble.. Note- the defense he is playing today is not good.

I think he will be dynamic in the running game today, and with the Bengals trying to predictably set the edge, the Browns could run for 200+.

I made the line around the HFA number, and I don't get how the bengals , who gave up 42 last week and have the 29th ranked defense, and a QB with iffy ribs are getting any love here. After today I believe the lines will adjust and eventually the defenses will adjust to Football but for me, this is the best betting position of the day and I am jumping the number now..

Long fun day yesterday but had a hard time sleeping in---in anticipation of today.

As with all aspects of gaming, this is just my opinion. I happen to think I am right but could be wrong.

QB's making their first NFL start are 23-51 SU over past 7 years (2-3 TY) but the midget has a lot going in his favor today IMO.

First, Browns are at home and it will be like a rock concert today in clev. Not a bad way to start your career. Two, the midget is a tricky guy to gameplan especially when you only have about 12 snaps of tape on him. He is the crafty pitcher that just got called up from triple A in August. No one knows what to expect and until those tendencies are revealed you get a lot of swing and misses. He wont last in this league and will very likely get hurt, but until he does he is going to give a lot of good defenses trouble.. Note- the defense he is playing today is not good.

I think he will be dynamic in the running game today, and with the Bengals trying to predictably set the edge, the Browns could run for 200+.

I made the line around the HFA number, and I don't get how the bengals , who gave up 42 last week and have the 29th ranked defense, and a QB with iffy ribs are getting any love here. After today I believe the lines will adjust and eventually the defenses will adjust to Football but for me, this is the best betting position of the day and I am jumping the number now..

He wont last long? That reminds me of another guy who wasn't going to last long, his name was Fran Tarkington., Wasn't he Doug Fluties uncle? LOL

He was starting to wear down healthwise at the end of his college season too. Just hard to stay healthy when you play the way he does with the body he has.

gl tee

does top unit mean highest ranked play for you T?

6 units is top play and has been on here for years. I will have a handful of TU+ plays which are 8 units and Superbowl plays in vegas are on a different scale-- example, hit Seattle ML last year in super bowl for 10K (ticket posted on here) which would be 20 units but those are very rare.. This play is 6 units.. For the most part I am only posting top plays on here nowadays which is why I often have weeks I don't post plays at all.. Sorry I didn't reply to post in other thread. Welcome to the site and good luck.

He wont last long? That reminds me of another guy who wasn't going to last long, his name was Fran Tarkington., Wasn't he Doug Fluties uncle? LOL

Johnie football would have dominated in the 70's when "the Man with the Golden arm" (remember that SI cover from mid 70's) was doing his stuff. NFL is much different now and I doubt Tarkenton would even make a practice squad in todays game. That will be a controversial comment but its true. Fran was remarkable in his time, but game is much different now.. As Kyle alludes to above... A guy like manziel can dominate in short spurts (and I am betting he will today) but that shit just don't work and there are many examples.... Russel Wilson is a better example of tarkenton IMO.. He may last cause he plays with his head but even then he is running too much zone read again this year and time will not be on his side.... Having said all of that--- I fucking love watching these guys. Even Kordell stewart was amazing for awhile.. they just dont last. There is a reason they issue QB's small shoulder pads..

Johnie football would have dominated in the 70's when "the Man with the Golden arm" (remember that SI cover from mid 70's) was doing his stuff. NFL is much different now and I doubt Tarkenton would even make a practice squad in todays game. That will be a controversial comment but its true. Fran was remarkable in his time, but game is much different now.. As Kyle alludes to above... A guy like manziel can dominate in short spurts (and I am betting he will today) but that shit just don't work and there are many examples.... Russel Wilson is a better example of tarkenton IMO.. He may last cause he plays with his head but even then he is running too much zone read again this year and time will not be on his side.... Having said all of that--- I fucking love watching these guys. Even Kordell stewart was amazing for awhile.. they just dont last. There is a reason they issue QB's small shoulder pads..

Holy fuck did I date myself with several references in that post.

Back