***15 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
kicking it off with a road fave....

Falcons-3.5

3 units

ATL knows they need to seal up HFA to have a shot, and the Lions are turnover machines. GLTA :shake:

Sunday wagers

Steelers-3-118

Patriots-14-105

Redskins-5.5

Buccaneers-3-105

Bears tt o21.5-105

4 units each

Titans+10.5-103

Colts-5-103

Saints+3-130

3 units each

Raiders+9-105/ +375

2 units ats/ 1 unit ML

Bills+215

2 units

Last edited:
Thx P!

Gimme Big Ben in a statement game....felt lucky to even cash Cincy last week, I just don't think Law Firm will be enough to keep the Steez guessing defensively. Thinking of throwing them into a pleaser as well.

Patriots-whatever was my first thought after cashing Niners+ML last week. It will get ugly, even if Cecil breaks a couple big plays. If Jax shows up, then it goes over the total. IMO Pats cover line regardless so I'm keeping it simple and laying the chalk. Guessing a 31-13 type game

Thx p2w, hope you have a winning day:shake:

Also have to bite on the short chalk with TB, especially after seeing AP shred STL. Think TB has success on the ground and I don't trust the Rams passing game is even consistent enough to take advantage of the bad TB secondary. Leaned over here as well but I'm keeping it simple and fading the Rams otr. Dreams are crushed for them today.

Playing Bills ML as I think they have better than a 2 to 1 shot at winning this game. Fins/Jags game wasn't really as dominating of a performance as the score would indicate, and inflated odds courtesy of the Hawks beating the ever loving crap out of the Bills, paired with a twinge of homerism, is what made this a ML wager.

Panthers may very well beat up on the Raiders, but I can't pass up fading the Panthers here, in a game they "should" dominate. Just have to hope for the Raiders to find the endzone this week.....

Last play until the halfs, interest in the Boys/Saints over if it starts slow, possibly Skins Eagles as well.

ML Parlay +175

Colts
Skins
Bears

2 units

guys are still playing for future $$$ if nothing else. Martin off a bad game I think will want to show up for pride alone. Wanting that last home win after a pretty tough home schedule. Rams lost another guard for an already thin oline. I don't really subscribe to the idea of a team that needs it more executing that much better under the pressure of a road game.

guys are still playing for future $$$ if nothing else. Martin off a bad game I think will want to show up for pride alone. Wanting that last home win after a pretty tough home schedule. Rams lost another guard for an already thin oline. I don't really subscribe to the idea of a team that needs it more executing that much better under the pressure of a road game.

that was in response to you nbafan88:hello:

ty emkee. Just 1 2ndh wager, one I should have made for game and I knew it....

Saints/Boys o27.5 2ndh

2 units

9-10 +5.34 so far this week. I respectfully disagree with many on this one....

49ers+130

49ers tt o18.5

49ers+1-107 1sth

3 units each

49ers-3.5+200

1 unit

Back