Have a few:

no illy -5, 5 units*

Add:

isu +34.5, 4u
ariz+14.5, 4u
mizzu +14.5, 4u
tOSU ML +165, 5 units

will have some small on mizzu ML also

*those who have been around know I despise chalk over fg. In fact, not sure I have bet one and posted on here in a long time. At least five years. Just avoid them even if I have an opinion and has worked well. Trust me, the tuition was expensive. This one is different and stepping a toe into the dark side. Buyer beware.

More re to come. All dogs

Last edited:
Add:

isu +34.5, 4u
ariz+14.5, 4u
mizzu +14.5, 4u
tOSU ML +165, 5 units

will have some small on mizzu ML also

be happy to discuss any if there is interest

BOL Tee. Agree on Zona - also played under 74. Going to be an ugly night here in the Bay and the field already sucks. Should slow some guys down on both sides of the ball.
J

As a guy who plays mostly dogs, I happen to believe that it is hard to see making a bet on B G in this game GL
Not much to offer on t'others. Aside from tOSU where I stink in the B1G so no opinion, I will be on all the smaller dogs on Saturday.

Word I'm hearing is bucks are highly motivated. Will be my second buckeye bet of the season and will be large.

Not a big trend guy especially as it relates to teams over long periods -- because of player turnover. But do pay attention to coach trends.

Urban Meyer has won last 11 ATS as a dog and many of those he has won SU.

Good luck tee although I think OSU is a team I think has been average at best. Wisky should have a ton of success running the ball.

GL this weekend. What do you think score will be in Mizzou game? I lean under and Mizzou tt under more than Bama tt under

would lean all unders TTs and halves.. I believe Mizzu will have some success running the ball and I believe the Mizzu defense has some opportunities to slow things down. I am not high on this Alabama team compared to recent versions and I think Mizzu will have some key possessions late that if they get a break or two----SU win is possible.. 14.5 is very playable IMO.. Don't get me wrong , Bama plenty capable of blowing any team out.. I just think there are many variables at this number that favors Mizzu.. Mizzu just kept getting better after headshaking losses to Geogia and Indy.. I don't think many people realize how dynamic the Mizzu defense can be..GL

Good luck tee although I think OSU is a team I think has been average at best. Wisky should have a ton of success running the ball.

Wisky has really played one multi- dimensional offense all year and that was a light version in Iowa.. look at all other teams.. even LSU at time they played them.. all one way teams.. Iowa had its way 2H vs this defense and I really believe Wisky defense numbers are paper... For me of the three QBs that will play Saturday -- all are average at best.. I capped the rest.. and I'll take urban Myer here to win a game no one thinks he can win--- after losing a game last year no one thought he could lose...

Word I'm hearing is bucks are highly motivated. Will be my second buckeye bet of the season and will be large.

I hate everything related to tOSU-- but ya, wisky in over their head here IMO.. May not be close.. lets get it sharp.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Iowa St. Personally, I think TCU might be the best team in the country this year, and I know its a ton of points but they have every reason to keep the pedal down all day tomorrow. I just don't see them scoring more than 10 here and don't think TCU has trouble getting into the 50's after they've put 37 on OU, 58 on Baylor, 42 on Ok Lite, 41 on Kst, and 42 on the Horns.

my dog tee. gl bro...agree, tosu throws kitchen sink tonight. lot of jaylin marshall.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Iowa St. Personally, I think TCU might be the best team in the country this year, and I know its a ton of points but they have every reason to keep the pedal down all day tomorrow. I just don't see them scoring more than 10 here and don't think TCU has trouble getting into the 50's after they've put 37 on OU, 58 on Baylor, 42 on Ok Lite, 41 on Kst, and 42 on the Horns.

sorry doggy, got to this late. Mostly like ricardson to get to mid teens for ISU

No worries Tee. Don't think I could have been talked off the Frogs. Against you there but GL with the others.

I think the Mizzou game stays under.

Showtime Pettis tonight Tee? Would love to hear some thoughts on a great UFC card tonight. What a day in sports

Ya Iowa state had there chances in first half to get in the teens but not sure even that would have mattered..sigh..

put this in for my son per his request..

Mizzu ML +485, 1/10th of Dads unit...

He called from college bar and I could barely hear him. sounded fun.. miss those days..

Showtime Pettis tonight Tee? Would love to hear some thoughts on a great UFC card tonight. What a day in sports

Hey FN.. only significant play for me so far is Lawlor/Hendricks under 4.5... Someone is gonna get hurt bad in that fight.. Two massage punchers. If they stay on their feet and stay active I don't think we will see the third round.. GL tonight bro

He called from college bar and I could barely hear him. sounded fun.. miss those days..

actually tho he never knows, like his college tuition, Im booking it.. lol

great post Tee....gotta be cool to have em get to that age

and let him learn the heart/head bet the hard way hahaha

GL the rest of the season bro. I think it is great you show your son the way of sports investing not gambling(even tho he went ML on Mizzou, hey, let the kid roll Daddy's dice a bit hahahahaha)

I look forward to your bowl thoughts brother

Back