McKenzie yds o32.5/ TD +500

Gabe Davis rec yds o47.5

Gabe rec o47.5/ 2tds +1500

Bills-10/ Bucs ML/ Chargers ML +1100

1 unit each

Poyer INT +330

half unit

Last edited:
Looks like Jets will have their full defense but I'm rolling with the Bills team total over anyway.

Last matchup was a rough one where Allen ran all over them yet threw 2 horrible picks, ending in a low scoring 3 pt loss. Not to take anything away from the Jets as they definitely earned the W that day.

However..... no Poyer that day & Milano & Tre White wasn't back. Garrett 9 targets 8-92 that doesn't happen tomorrow. Bills are going to play like they did vs the Pats take away the top target, stop the run & make White beat them elsewhere. While I do have concerns about Milano going or not, the defense is upgraded from last meeting and they are home baby.

Offensively there has to be huge motivation for Allen to come back strong after the last meeting. Opening up the short passing game to rbs is huge & will eventually lead to big plays downfield. Which brings me to the Gabe wagers. I've been very down on him but he is beyond due for a statement game. With all eyes on Diggs always (i still like his rec o6.5) Gabe will have a couple shots for big plays. So here goes a Gabe 2td wager my friends let's see if he can hold on to the ball this week!

Jets defense is for real I just think a divisional rematch game Allen at home in december he's showing up & I hope White gets cocky & forces some throws because Poyer might house one

added all the wagers to the top- Weird I'm waiting for Amon Ra yds prop every other prop option for him is up but that....

Longshots

Giants ML
Broncos ML
Bucs ML
Chargers ML

$10 to win $1082

went to play Watson anytime TD & it dropped from +375 to +295.

Watson anytime td+295

half unit

Watson anytime TD
Henry TD
Barkley TD
Diggs TD
Fournette TD

$10 to win $595

Bills update

Offensively Dawkins will play which is big- better protection for Allen I tend to think he doesnt run as much this game. Dink & dunk with a good run game & points

Milano in also big I wouldn't have been surprised to see him miss so that's great.

Xavier Rhodes inactive they're going back to Elam.

I think it's 275 3td game from Allen. Bold prediction Cook scores finally- not betting it so it'll hit

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!

Back