+990

Cowboys-3.5/Ravens ml/Saints ml/Bills+10.5/Packers ml

2 units

Jets+220

Raiders+330

Ravens+125

1 unit each

Last edited:
added Hawks ml. Seattle defense finally starting to come on strong and that could be a very bad thing for Sanchez. Eagles have a great home record this season but they damn well better with the teams they faced at home. Give me the better defense and qb in this matchup.

TY schrute, emkee, Trey, tito & Johnny! Hope we all cash

Johnnyonthespot- I just think the Ravens know how to make that playoff push so in a game that could be considered a coinflip, I'm going with guys who have been there. WRs vs the banged up Fins corners were the deciding factor. No Finnegan.

more plays

Bengals-3+100

Bengals-145

Rams-135

Lions tt o26

Browns+143

Browns tt o23-115

Ravens tt o21-110

Titans+145

2 units each

Bills+400 (homer wager)

1 unit

Teaser+150

Browns+10
Bengals+4
Chargers+10.5

2 units

thanks guaranteed!

last teaser

11 pt ties reduce +215

Bengals+8
Lions-.5
Bills+21.5
Seahawks+11
Chargers+14.5
Falcons+25

2 units

Colts have been cruising along outside of the loss to the Pats, but I think this is a tough out for them. Cameron returns and Gordon now has a couple games under his belt vs the 25th d vs the pass. I think the Browns win su and I also played the over early. I don't think the Browns completely shut down the Colts offense, but hopefully they do enough to get the w.

Bills game is one where I don't see many giving Buffalo a fighting chance. The Bills d-line is the type that can get pressure and rattle a qb. If they can manage to get to the General early, the Bills have a good chance. Gilmore has been playing good ball in the secondary and today is the truest test for the Bills D as a whole. I think 10 points is too much to be laying in this game, especially after watching the last two games they have played. CJ Anderson won't be running wild on this D. Offensively the Bills have looked very pedestrian as of late, but I do think the O-line is playing better than earlier in the season. If Orton gets some time I think Watkins/Woods could have big play potential today, but I'm hoping Dixon can wear down the Denver D and win time of possession. 29-26 Buffalo fucking Bills

Ty bones...not a great ending. Only playing one thing to start....may jump in at half

Falcons/packers o54.5-105

5 units

Back