Colts-10

Eagles/Jets o44

Bengals-140

3 units each

Jets+180

Giants+235

1 unit each

Bills thoughts...

OK let's get the weather out of the way. Temp has started to drop and the wind is whipping around. Who does bad weather favor?

Here's what I know. Buffalo has looked like trash at home last two, most notably to the Colts in bad weather but also to Miami (miracle cover). Spencer Brown out clearly has a big effect on the oline. Well he's back. Big ??? is if Gilliam will be a go and if Feliciano will be activated and playing. If Gilliam is out it's not great for the already sketchy Bills run game. However, the Patriots haven't played Josh Allen yet. PPL are overlooking the loss of Dugger @ safety for NE. He's always flying around the ball and will be missed. I think the Bills are going to come out on fire this one. Might see some designed Allen runs and misdirections but don't think the passing game will just get thrown away. The Bills have the edge vs ever corner matchup tonight.

Defensively the Bills get Star back to help run stuff. Tre loss is big and may keep Poyer from attacking the los vs the run. IDK though, the Pats oline is banged up.

All in all I think the Bills win and score tds.... i think if you play NE you should be on the over as well.

A couple more things

McKenzie inactive along with Stevenson so who returns kicks/punts? McKenzie out so all 3 backs and Gabe can play. He's a playmaker and if Allen can throw he may break out

No Gilliam. Feliciano didn't get activated off ir either. Running game could be going with the hot hand...I almost want to play Moss to score +400. IDC who just win baby.

Isn’t Feliciano the leader of that OL? Sounds like trouble in a game with high winds where passing may be quite difficult.

welp that was a joke. So many chances to take the game over and bullshit vanilla play calling ruins it. All the clutch Bills players slipped up. Diggs could have had that bomb, i believe that's the first pass he's dropped all season. Knox could have made some big plays. Hyde misplayed the long td so badly I had to rewind it 2x- that doesn't happen with him. Bass misses a fg to bring them closer, Allen can't make it happen in tight situations. Yeah yeah the wind, idc plays needed to be made.

I don't like McDermott. He got outcoached once again and didn't make the necessary adjustments. They finally have lbs shooting the gap in the 4th to stop the run. Should have been happening much much earlier. He insisted on not going bigger when that was clearly the move.

Judon goes out for a play and you don't have a designed Allen run??? Better yet, he barely runs at all until it's too late. Oh and the lack of screen game is where Feliciano is missed most.

Leading up to the missing fg was just terrible. Throw the whole season in the trash.

I'm saying this objectively now. Buffalo will probably hang 35+ on the Bucs this week and everyone will think they're back. They might even rattle off the next 4 in a row. If they make the playoffs they're going to get smoked.

Play calling in the red zone was awful and, as you mentioned, they waited way too long to adjust to stop the run.
I mentioned it in the what are we learning but hearing Keyshawn and Bart Scott just go in on the LBs and Buffalo scheming was worth a listen.

Long season, GL rest of the way

honestly I think you being way too harsh on your squad here. I always respect your opinion on bills but I kinda expected this last night especially when I heard the weather conditions, imo that was obviously advantage pats. I think when they play next will say a ton, will Buffalo finally get out of nickel and realize they gotta take the run away? Will Mac then be able to beat them passing? I’m so excited/interested to see the rematch in New England. Even tho I’ve loved pats all year I’m not ready to sell all bills playoff stock just yet. Hang in there!!

honestly I think you being way too harsh on your squad here. I always respect your opinion on bills but I kinda expected this last night especially when I heard the weather conditions, imo that was obviously advantage pats. I think when they play next will say a ton, will Buffalo finally get out of nickel and realize they gotta take the run away? Will Mac then be able to beat them passing? I’m so excited/interested to see the rematch in New England. Even tho I’ve loved pats all year I’m not ready to sell all bills playoff stock just yet. Hang in there!!
Not being harsh I'm objective. That was a microcosm of why they won't advance in the playoffs. Adjustments made way too late in the game. Allen had 6 rushes. Should have had 12+. FWIW I don't think it was an embarrassing defensive effort by any means. One big td run allowed (hold could have been called) and they're being labeled embarrassing? 14 points total allowed at home give me that evry game for eternity. Nah the Colts game was embarrassing. This one is on the offense.

I guess I see things differently. Outside of the opening loss to the Steelers this was the most surprising loss of the season to me- clearly by the way I wagered. Weather conditions or not, the Bills had the opportunities. Wasn't hating on Diggs either, just saying all the best playmakers just didn't execute. Rewatched some and Moss had an easy td in the rz if he bounced it outside.

Everyone is blaming Daboll, I think he's hindered by McDermott's antiquated mindset. He quoted NE's ypc vs the Bills ypc as if that was the reason why they lost yesterday. But the most athletic running threat we have is Allen and he had 6 rushes. Beasley (who equals a run game) gets one target? No misdirections just vanilla playcalls.

Back