***13***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Got a nice bird in the smoker getting tight, time to crack a couple cold ones and watch the Bills roll!

Bills+6.5

Bills tt o10 1sth

Bills+245

3 units each

Bears ML/Saints ML

4.5 to win 4 units

i bet that Turkey tasted awesome! Especially with the Bills winning and making you some $

I may have jumped the gun on the team total, as it's going to be a rainy game. Total may drop but I expect a close battle. Very tough to blowout teams 3x, Ravens hype has reached it's peak and they've went over 40 2 in a row. SF defense is more than capable of taking the pass away and both teams will pound the run. I've held out on playing the 49ers ML just because I am a Lamar believer. I could totally see him marching down and winning the game. But 5.5 points with a good d and the 49ers have the full compliment of wr/Kittles back? I'll pay to see it.

Chiefs-7 1sth

Chiefs tt o30

Rams-.5 1sth

3 units each

ML parlay +425

Chiefs/Chargers/Rams/Seahawks

2 units

14-7 +26.95 for the week. Going against the "Cousins never plays well vs good teams logic". After further review I think the Hawks have a letdown tonight.

MNF

Vikings tt o23

Vikings+3-120

Vikings+120 1sth

1sth o23.5

2 units each

Cousins to have 275+ passing and Minny to win (+250)

1 unit

14-7 +26.95 for the week. Going against the "Cousins never plays well vs good teams logic". After further review I think the Hawks have a letdown tonight.

MNF

Vikings tt o23

Vikings+3-120

Vikings+120 1sth

1sth o23.5

2 units each

Cousins to have 275+ passing and Minny to win (+250)

1 unit

Fondly style

Back