tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
posted record: 2-1, +$2,800 (1-0 TU bets)

Have some smaller stuff going but not going to bore you with that. Only one significant play so far. May have one more tonight.

SMU +3.5, 5 units

Almost a TU bet, but not quite. Like SMU with extra week to prepare. Too many athletes on offense for SMU and Navy will not be able to keep up IMO. Would endorse the ML as well as I think wrong team is favored, GL

SMU is the last one I left off of my card. Gonna do a second dig, BOL

Navy was actually last one I left off! Lol. Their track record on senior day is pretty substantial but I dunno how many times they have played this quality of opponent? Thinks I’m good leaving them off, lol.

Navy was actually last one I left off! Lol. Their track record on senior day is pretty substantial but I dunno how many times they have played this quality of opponent? Thinks I’m good leaving them off, lol.
Yeaaaa but i tend to ignore trends, etc. l just refuse to believe that something that happened years ago, with diff players, against diff teams matters.

I always feel trends are a trap.

Yeaaaa but i tend to ignore trends, etc. l just refuse to believe that something that happened years ago, with diff players, against diff teams matters.

I always feel trends are a trap.

Depends what they are for me, lot I find useless, others i love and continue betting every time, I’m still pounding pats off a loss or bye or both every chance i get. I didn’t feel that was this strong but did think somewhat meaningful. Obviously I like to be on them sooner and ride those bitches till the wheels fall off, wasn’t here so stayed away. Gl

Brutal execution at the end by SMU, a questionable no/call on a PI and a timeout with the clock stopped. Can’t win ballgames that way.

Depends what they are for me, lot I find useless, others i love and continue betting every time, I’m still pounding pats off a loss or bye or both every chance i get. I didn’t feel that was this strong but did think somewhat meaningful. Obviously I like to be on them sooner and ride those bitches till the wheels fall off, wasn’t here so stayed away. Gl
With the Pats the similarity in that is billy and tommy. Same page

Back