tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
29-19 (6-3 TU plays)

9-3 last week and hit the money ball with TU play so decent week..

Plays:

Iowa -2.5, 4 units WIN
Houston 2H -6.5, 4 units
WIN
Ariz st -1, 4 units
LOSS
Minn +14.5, 4 units WIN
tOSU -5, Top unit (5 units at -5 LOSS, 1 unit at -3, -125 PUSH)
Wake F. 2H -2.5, -115, 4 u WIN
Utah +10, 4 units WIN

Last edited:
Yo, been decent on Iowa games this year for and against.

Looks like back foot Tommie will attempt to be a pocket passer today against surging defensive front of Iowa, dropping the normal spy back in coverage. oh, like that. If Iowa can dominate Michigan's O line with just a 4 man rush like my chances today of this being a pretty ugly game.. Get this - Iowa has won and dominated last two games without passing for over 100 yards in either.. wow. Senior day in Iowa City so plenty of motivation there with Desmond King and other key seniors looking for big last game. People in Iowa hate people in Nebraska more than airborne syphilis, so should be electric environment on black Friday in what looks to be great football weather.

I'm not sure there is a linebacker in the country who has played better last few weeks than Butcus nominated-- the outlaw Josey Jewell.. If the defense plays with the emotion we have seen last two weeks, they can dominate.. Can't see why they won't on senior with hated opponent.. that's my bet.. don't come out flat Iowa.

Couple Twitter reports has Iowa TE George kittle on field warming up and taking reps with first team offense and moving well. Pretty big game day active for SGU.

Add

ariz st -1, 4u

gotta admit. Fringe lean but been hitting these lately. Roll it

Back