?

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Info on Hoffman?
Locked in Toronto for an average bet. If neither Tulo or Donaldson play may run but 6 cents in a solid positional bet with Sanchez on 6 just gets my money. Also over first 5 in Colorado average so far with Montgomery never having pitched there

Info on Hoffman?

http://www.milb.com/news/article.js...d=196490986&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_milb&sid=milb

Key Excerpt:
The 23-year-old came to the Rockies from the Blue Jays last year in the deadline deal that sent All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki to Toronto. He was taken by the Jays with the ninth overall pick in the 2014 Draft out of East Carolina University but didn't make his pro debut until May of the following year after undergoing Tommy John surgery. As such, he was limited to 104 innings between the Class A Advanced and Double-A levels in 2015, making his 118 2/3 frames this season a career high. He hasn't thrown more than 76 pitches in any of his last five outings for Albuquerque.

Jason Lewis of CBS 6 Albany reports that the Rockies will call up pitching prospect Jeff Hoffman to make his major league debut on Saturday versus the Cubs at Coors Field.
Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post and Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports have confirmed the report. Acquired from the Blue Jays in the Troy Tulowitzki deal, Hoffman has posted a 4.02 ERA and 124/44 K/BB ratio over 118 2/3 innings in the hitter-friendly Pacific Coast League this season. It's obviously not the best spot for his major league debut at Coors Field against the Cubs, but Hoffman has a shot to carve out some deep league value while Tyler Chatwood (back) is out.Aug 19 - 2:25 PM
Source: Jason Lewis on Twitter

No, major league debut.....

Big over bet first half and game.
Adding Baltimore minus 30 cents
Fiers will be Fiers,
Tillman lifetime 15-4 on 6+ and around a 2 ERA last 2 years

When I looked at Baltimore I did check the ump. Tillman had a bad record. But 1 and a third innings samples seemed too small to judge by

Back