LOSS
Minn +1, 4 units
WIN
Va tech +1, 4 units
WIN
wake forest +24, 4 units WIN
Ariz st +27.5, TU WIN

Last edited:
I've watched more of the MAC this year than any other conference. Does anyone tackle anymore? It's incredible how many unders I've hit in this conference saying that. It shows how few game changers at the skill positions there are on offense. It'll be interesting to see where they set the totals during Bowl season with the MAC teams. GL

Add:

unlv +29, 4 units

got this line more than a possession off. Try to post my Saturday plays by 10:30 ET tommorow. Got a fee

Wind and rain here in Pittsburgh bud and with a high total....

good deal Mags.. looks like wind everywhere MW to the east.. Good day to look at rush offenses vs rush defenses in the areas..gl bro

Add:

Ga Southern -3, 4 units

Been waiting on additional updates on QB Ellison. Looks like he is upgraded to probable and will play. No way of knowing how close to full strength he is but I'll take my chances with #24 rush offense (223 ypg) vs #99 rush defense (209 ypg) here

, The George-Anne reports. "We should be able to have Kevin, and we are hoping to have Favian as well. Kevin is a little further ahead than Favian is," said head coach Tyson Summers on Wednesday.

[h=3]Team Stats[/h][TABLE="class: num-left"]
<tbody>[TR="class: datahead"]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Georgia State[/TD]
[TD]Georgia Southern[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Score[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]First downs[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd Down Efficiency[/TD]
[TD] 8-for-14 (57%) [/TD]
[TD] 4-for-14 (29%) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th Down Efficiency[/TD]
[TD] 0-for-0 (0%) [/TD]
[TD] 1-for-2 (50%) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total Yards [/TD]
[TD]489[/TD]
[TD]203[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]Rushing[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Rushes-Net Yards[/TD]
[TD]37-143[/TD]
[TD]44-135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Average Per Rush[/TD]
[TD] 3.9[/TD]
[TD] 3.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]Passing[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Comp-Att[/TD]
[TD]20-32[/TD]
[TD]6-19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Passing Yards[/TD]
[TD]346[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Average Per Pass Play[/TD]
[TD] 10.8[/TD]
[TD] 3.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Penalties-Yards[/TD]
[TD]8-103[/TD]
[TD]6-38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fumbles-Lost[/TD]
[TD]1-0[/TD]
[TD]1-0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Interceptions Thrown [/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Time of Possession[/TD]
[TD] 31:49[/TD]
[TD] 28:11

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Stats

[TABLE="class: num-left"]
<tbody>[TR="class: datahead"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Georgia State
[/TD]
[TD]Georgia Southern
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Score
[/TD]
[TD]34
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]First downs
[/TD]
[TD]23
[/TD]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd Down Efficiency
[/TD]
[TD] 8-for-14 (57%)
[/TD]
[TD] 4-for-14 (29%)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th Down Efficiency
[/TD]
[TD] 0-for-0 (0%)
[/TD]
[TD] 1-for-2 (50%)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total Yards
[/TD]
[TD]489
[/TD]
[TD]203
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]Rushing
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Rushes-Net Yards
[/TD]
[TD]37-143
[/TD]
[TD]44-135
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Average Per Rush
[/TD]
[TD] 3.9
[/TD]
[TD] 3.1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]Passing
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Comp-Att
[/TD]
[TD]20-32
[/TD]
[TD]6-19
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Passing Yards
[/TD]
[TD]346
[/TD]
[TD]68
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Average Per Pass Play
[/TD]
[TD] 10.8
[/TD]
[TD] 3.6
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Penalties-Yards
[/TD]
[TD]8-103
[/TD]
[TD]6-38
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fumbles-Lost
[/TD]
[TD]1-0
[/TD]
[TD]1-0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Interceptions Thrown
[/TD]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Time of Possession
[/TD]
[TD] 31:49
[/TD]
[TD] 28:11

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:doh2::doh2:

good deal Mags.. looks like wind everywhere MW to the east.. Good day to look at rush offenses vs rush defenses in the areas..gl bro

I'm barely awake so take it with a grain of salt

I agree, rush offense should rule the day with these conditions, but poor rush defenses might look a tad better today imo since they won't have to respect the pass much, and obviously this favors unders all around which will be a common theme. Safeties gonna play up a bunch today I'm guessing.

I'm barely awake so take it with a grain of salt

I agree, rush offense should rule the day with these conditions, but poor rush defenses might look a tad better today imo since they won't have to respect the pass much, and obviously this favors unders all around which will be a common theme. Safeties gonna play up a bunch today I'm guessing.

most definitely KJ. Which is why some defenses who give up a lot of yards are still good in red zone.. ie condensed field.. See that a lot on Sunday..

Game that Intrigues me today is Iowa, tho the number is real tricky for me.

Iowa wants to run all over Illinois and in this wind it will be a "manhood" game.. Illinois rush defense is horrible (#98, 209 ypg) Iowa's offensive line is gelling finally IMO and Wadley, as we saw vs Michigan is an absolute ankle breaker and complimented very well by Danials who can house it as well.. Iowa front 7 on defense dominated Michigan and gets a big drop in class today.. How is Illinois, even with Lunt back going to score in this weather... Now the problem-- Iowa is prime for big letdown and with the Corn up next on black Friday and coming off huge win. will we see the emotion and intensity we saw from Iowa last week.? If its there, Iowa will name the score cause man for man its a huge mismatch.. If however they come out soft as they have often this year, it will be a tight game like last year... still looking at it and hoping for a drop off the 10.. gl today.

add

Okie state +7, 4 units

bought it to 7 with the -120

TCU pass defense vs this offense.. Look out

Game that Intrigues me today is Iowa, tho the number is real tricky for me.

Iowa wants to run all over Illinois and in this wind it will be a "manhood" game.. Illinois rush defense is horrible (#98, 209 ypg) Iowa's offensive line is gelling finally IMO and Wadley, as we saw vs Michigan is an absolute ankle breaker and complimented very well by Danials who can house it as well.. Iowa front 7 on defense dominated Michigan and gets a big drop in class today.. How is Illinois, even with Lunt back going to score in this weather... Now the problem-- Iowa is prime for big letdown and with the Corn up next on black Friday and coming off huge win. will we see the emotion and intensity we saw from Iowa last week.? If its there, Iowa will name the score cause man for man its a huge mismatch.. If however they come out soft as they have often this year, it will be a tight game like last year... still looking at it and hoping for a drop off the 10.. gl today.

Add:

Iowa -9, 4 units

those who follow me know I very very rarely play 2 possession chalk. 23-9

seeing live look-ins on B10 network.. wind in champaign is goal post to goal post and dramatic with gusts... each team will not be able to throw the ball for 2 quarters.. like it

seeing it pretty good this week sans Ga southern

Minn +1, 4 units
Va tech +1, 4 units

moving texas tech to TU. same number... ISU defense is gonna struggle all day.. could get ugly and even if ISU can keep up , I like my chances with number..

sorry for late post but was waiting for late bump to 28 which never came.

Ariz st +27.5, TU

Last 15 head to head, Ariz st 12-1-2 ATS.. like the trend.. Wash missing some key pieces in front 7 and with apple cup on deck think they rest some folks late.. Many outs..

lean WVir but can't make it a play.. so that's it for me.. big card and looking decent.

Back