• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

12 Team Playoff Schedule

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
The playoffs runs an entire month from December 20th to the Natty being on January 20th. The entire season we can now finally have more meaningful football throughout the conferences with the Power 4 champion getting an automatic berth. A 5th spot going to the best smaller conference team and then 7 At Large berths.
This playoff format being sprinkled around the NFL is like being a kid in a candy store.

The playoffs runs an entire month from December 20th to the Natty being on January 20th. The entire season we can now finally have more meaningful football throughout the conferences with the Power 4 champion getting an automatic berth. A 5th spot going to the best smaller conference team and then 7 At Large berths.
This playoff format being sprinkled around the NFL is like being a kid in a candy store.
The format as has been reported is off. They've said that quarters and semis will be in New Years bowls but the quarters are supposed to be hosted by the top four seeds. This whole thing reeks before it can even get reported correctly.

College football on Jan 20th is a complete internal vomit anyway. 6 weeks before the combine, have fun betting on and watching back ups when no one cares about CFB at that point of the year.

I wonder what happens when an undefeated UGA/Ohio St etc plays in a conference championship game they don’t have to have

I wonder what happens when an undefeated UGA/Ohio St etc plays in a conference championship game they don’t have to have
The winner gets a bye and round 2

It's amazing how stupid we are to this semi pro league. Can't wait for the NCAA to dissolve and none of these players have anything to do with academic institutions. LSU will be the Baton Rouge Bengal Tigs

Championship games will need to be eliminated once we get to playoffs and true mega conferences.

This will all be fluid for the rest of this decade.

Interesting example though, Ohio St hasn't been to a conference title game in quite awhile.

Championship games will need to be eliminated once we get to playoffs and true mega conferences.

Interesting example though, Ohio St hasn't been to a conference title game in quite awhile.
Next decade it will be the Ohio Invaders vs the Atlanta Red Backs

There should be no affiliation with a university if this is the path they want to take...and I actually like it Semi Pro.

This is that moment @Frank Costanza we can finally get back to college football and let that next layer develop into whatever it needs to be, semi pro I guess

That's just it. No divisions means we'll, more than likely, get Michigan/OSU b2b Saturdays this year.

You know I did that just for y’all

Next decade it will be the Ohio Invaders vs the Atlanta Red Backs

There should be no affiliation with a university if this is the path they want to take...and I actually like it Semi Pro.
You want to see education really go down, disassociate football from major universities.

You want to see education really go down, disassociate football from major universities.
Nope. I don't want to at all. It's pretty much inevitable.

We can start our team shop here @silk

Gonna be a massive hit

Back