ML Parlay +2305

Texans ML
Cowboys ML
Patriots ML
Bills ML
Titans ML
Giants ML

1 unit

Megatron scares me, but in the end I don't think Stafford will have enough time to get the ball downfield. At least, not as much as he would like to. Houston is a top tier defense, & though they are down @ corner, I have to think they rally defensively as a good defense would. I'm banking on the Texans Dline generating a pass rush and shutting down the run game, because if they can't the Lions could get hot. After seeing what AP did to this Lions d I would be shocked if Foster didn't have 150+ today. When Tate comes back this offense will get even better. Give me the team with the better run game and the team that protects the ball much better today.

a couple opposing thoughts on this game... looking at the season as a whole the Colts have only gone over 43 total points in a home game once, and it was the 30-27 win vs GB. Luck is off a poor performance, but in all fairness it was pretty tough spot for him to perform in, and he did throw 2 tds. The Bills dline finally played a game that I thought they would be capable of all season. That was at home vs the Fins though, big difference going on the road and performing well defensively if you are the Bills. Those would be the arguments I have against playing the over, but there are plenty of reasons why this could sail. With the Colts off a easy over otr I wonder how the defense responds, but I do think there will be offensive output from the Bills side. Fred back gives the offense balance, Spiller is the home run threat but Fred finds the chains like a vet. Bills offense works best when they are both playing. Vontae Davis likely out for the Colts and a run game that should be able to move the ball should provide Stevie J with a chance at a breakout game. Fitz 0-4 in the redzone last game with no attempts over 15 yards but i think today is a different day with a much different gameplan offensively. I think the bills get in the 24-30 range.

defensively the Bills played a solid game last week, all stemming from the Dline getting pressure. Buffalo was able to generate pressure sending 4 or less on 29 of 31 dropbacks. This helps the weak pass coverage immensely, and also allows Byrd to roam and make plays. This guy is a beast and could very well take one back if Luck gets sloppy. However, the fact remains that Buffalo is not a good coverage team, and Wayne & co are more than capable of exposing that weakness, even if the Bills are getting pressure. I have a hard time seeing the Bills defense replicating what was done at home vs a bad Fins offense in this situation today. My heart wants the Bills to go in there & blow the Colts out, but my brain says this will be a closely fought high scoring game, and the team with the least turnovers wins. Was flirting with the idea of a Bills ML wager, but Over is the best option here IMO

Bills/Colts o50-120

Chiefs+7-115 1sth

Vikings/Bears o38.5-103

Falcons-115

4 units each

Chiefs+450

1.5 units

Parlay

Browns+2
Indy-3+120
Chiefs+10
Hawks ml
49ers ml
Giants ml

+4650

1 unit

a couple opposing thoughts on this game... looking at the season as a whole the Colts have only gone over 43 total points in a home game once, and it was the 30-27 win vs GB. Luck is off a poor performance, but in all fairness it was pretty tough spot for him to perform in, and he did throw 2 tds. The Bills dline finally played a game that I thought they would be capable of all season. That was at home vs the Fins though, big difference going on the road and performing well defensively if you are the Bills. Those would be the arguments I have against playing the over, but there are plenty of reasons why this could sail. With the Colts off a easy over otr I wonder how the defense responds, but I do think there will be offensive output from the Bills side. Fred back gives the offense balance, Spiller is the home run threat but Fred finds the chains like a vet. Bills offense works best when they are both playing. Vontae Davis likely out for the Colts and a run game that should be able to move the ball should provide Stevie J with a chance at a breakout game. Fitz 0-4 in the redzone last game with no attempts over 15 yards but i think today is a different day with a much different gameplan offensively. I think the bills get in the 24-30 range.

defensively the Bills played a solid game last week, all stemming from the Dline getting pressure. Buffalo was able to generate pressure sending 4 or less on 29 of 31 dropbacks. This helps the weak pass coverage immensely, and also allows Byrd to roam and make plays. This guy is a beast and could very well take one back if Luck gets sloppy. However, the fact remains that Buffalo is not a good coverage team, and Wayne & co are more than capable of exposing that weakness, even if the Bills are getting pressure. I have a hard time seeing the Bills defense replicating what was done at home vs a bad Fins offense in this situation today. My heart wants the Bills to go in there & blow the Colts out, but my brain says this will be a closely fought high scoring game, and the team with the least turnovers wins. Was flirting with the idea of a Bills ML wager, but Over is the best option here IMO

Glad to hear it. Thanks.

Love the write-up on the Bills/Indy Over... I'm gonna attack it a little differently and take 'Bills Over 24' and 'Indy Over 27'... Can't see not hitting atleast one!

thanks Steakin, handykapt, jimbo, P2W & teeeed let's get it!

last wager before kickoff

Falcons/Bucs o25 1sth

4 units

i think the Colts win by 4-7 fwiw, will not be betting it other than the longshot just because I want to root for my team

split out the 4s great 4th down defense sd. And a special f**k you to the Hawks who killed my longshot

:eyes:

NYG-135

6 units

Packers/Giants u26 1sth

3 units

8-11 -4.24 for the week. one play for MNF

Eagles+160

3 units

have fun laying road chalk with a 2-9 team. I'll take my chances that Foles will fare better this week at home with a nasty divisional road beating under his belt. :tiphat:

Back