12/8/08 Monday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
102-75 (57.6%) +19.05 Units
2-3 Yesterday -1.40 Units

Only one play so far today. Haven't even looked at the card as I've been busy making plans for the Sugar Bowl and New Years Even in New Orleans.

Bobcats/Heat Over 185.5
Thunder/Warriors Over 217

What's the best ingredient for the least efficient offense in the league? How about the worst defense. Warriors aren't even pretending to care about stopping anybody anymore. 123, 131, 115, 138, 112, 119, 124. Video game #'s. I wrote earlier in the week how the Thunder's offense has been completely hit or miss since the coaching change and it's not hard to imagine them hitting 50% plus today and clearing 115. 4th quarter is a small concern. Still thinking about playing the 1st quarter and 1st half over as well. Won't play all three but I'd like to.

Last edited:
102-75 (57.6%) +19.05 Units
2-3 Yesterday -1.40 Units

Only one play so far today. Haven't even looked at the card as I've been busy making plans for the Sugar Bowl and New Years Even in New Orleans.

Thunder/Warriors Over 217
What's the best ingredient for the least efficient offense in the league? How about the worst defense. Warriors aren't even pretending to care about stopping anybody anymore. 123, 131, 115, 138, 112, 119, 124. Video game #'s. I wrote earlier in the week how the Thunder's offense has been completely hit or miss since the coaching change and it's not hard to imagine them hitting 50% plus today and clearing 115. 4th quarter is a small concern. Still thinking about playing the 1st quarter and 1st half over as well. Won't play all three but I'd like to.

Good Luck on the play

and

:seeya: Will there still be a Jpicks in the New Year?

Good thing is should be competitive . The only thing that derails GSW overs is them getting blownout . GL

Completely think this total should have opened around 225 with the way the Warriors are playing. I understand that there is little history with the Thunder to expect them to have a total listed that high, but the Thunder also haven't been playing the Washington Generals. They did play the Knicks earlier this year that had a listed total of 208.5 and they blew by that with a 222 total.

OKC wont be blowing them out...but i see ur point

like the 1H play...GSW should come out launching

That was my point Ret. We dont expect OKC to blow them out so the 2nd H should not see one sided scoring. Hence 4 quarters of competitive , uptempo ball . I know you pikced up on it but in case anyone else didnt just wanted to clarify. It was obvious to me what I was trying to imply but maybe I did a poor job looking at it...:shake:

Bobcats/Heat Over 185.5 -- Line just took a major drop and I hope it's done, but it could easily go lower. Wallace is out tonight and while it'll hurt the Bobcats a small bit on the offensive end it's a huge blow on the defensive side. Also mixed in is the the Bobcats run back to something resembling .500 on their O/U's this year. 3 of L4 and 4 of 6 have gone over. Last detail is I'm not sure that Miami is the most focused tonight as this is the 2nd game off of a 5 game road trip which has EC teams going: East - 2nd game back @Home as a Fav vs Conf Teams: 14-32-2 per BC's road trip thread. If their is a lack of focus by the Heat it'll likely be on the defensive side of the ball.

think line is low based off bobcats only scoring 74 last game and averaging 89 on the season

Back