12/6 NFL LIVE DOGS

WindyCityWarrior

DOGS.... a mans best friend. This is just my opinion and what I’m playing so buyer beware. Comments welcomed....

Lions +3.5/ML
I’m a bears fan but I don’t let that stop me from trying to cash a ticket. The Bears seem to be getting worse each week..Now let’s throw in all the key injuries on both sides of the ball, toss in a lame duck QB and I see a lot of value in Detroit. A New coach in mo-town brings new energy. Isn’t December when the Bears go into hibernation. I’m calling an outright!
Browns+7 bought
TN don’t get to the QB, which is how you beat Cleveland. I say Mayfield plays a clean enough game and will have some opportunities to throw downfield and make some big plays as Nick Chubb will do more then keep TN honest. Browns have the better defense and maybe Tanneyhill will be pressured/hit into some big mistakes and the Browns are decent vs the run. With that said the points look good to me but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Cleveland walks away with an upset.
Washington +10.5 “special”
Pitt looked like shit last week, 11-0 feeling fat and happy, on a short week, with Buffalo on deck. In my opinion they are “overrated” their 11-0 is against a weak schedule! Insert a team on the upswing. Alex Smith is boring but he is a winner, he rarely will make mistakes and he has no problem taking what the defense gives him. Love RB Gibson! He is potentially the rookie RB of the year. wr MC Laurin has proven he can’t be guarded one on one and is probably the most underrated wr in nfl....Washington is Nasty in defense front and back. Gimme river boat RON RIVIERA who has a stellar December record as a coach. Knows how to finish a season!! I say this has the potential to be the UPSET SHOCKER OF THE YEAR!
Also played Washington +245 win nfc east. Schedule is tough yes...but IMO they have the best coach/team and honestly they have also been the most consistent team in the division.
Late game action
Arizona +3.5 b

best of luck this weekend fellas.

Doesn’t look like Washington will be much a shocker at this point, that line all way down to 6 so appears skins taking a lot of money in this one! I like them too, nice job and gl.

Thanks guys. Overall 8-2 last 2 weeks.

BTW Im gonna hedge some of the bet on Washington +10.5 and hit Pitt -6 for a nice middle shot. IMO this line has over adjusted.

Also, played
.5 unit—open end ML parlay San Fran

Last edited:
Back