Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 47-30 (61%)

Can't buy any luck these last few days. Or these last few years for that matter.

Washington/Milwaukee OVER 112 (1H)
Washington/Milwaukee OVER 226

May add all four quarters as well. :shake:

GL buddie. I thought about it since yesterday CLE-MIL wasnt UNDER as it looks like MIL will play OVER till end of season. When i saw this line, i thought its affected by latest play and its little too high but both teams are capable of scoring a lot. I see no defense today and close game till end probably. WAS is about to loose game finally too. 1Q over 57 looks solid. In b2b games offensive teams are gonna start relaxed and its question of FG% then. I should jump on it too. Maybe we should really dont worry about line. These two can score 125:119 easily.

GL Killa...was thinking of splitting a 'normal' play between the 2...Im just about sold...only Crimes could talk me out of it now

I havent talked Lunch out of it, I just said theres a strong case to be made that whatever result occurs today, to play the opposite result in a few days when they have their rematch.

BOL Killa

Yeah...didnt want to give the impression that Crimes was against it. I was just saying short of a BC or Bator thread saying play under, Im on this over..GL Killa! :shake:

Full game over here...hope you win every single one of those plays....

Going down in a blaze of glory.

3Q OVER 57

4Q OVER 57
2H OVER 115

Played all these small tonight, so don't worry if they all go down lol

Last edited:
FLUKE 1Q killed the night, but salvaged 2-5 after it was looking like I might get crushed. No problem, and just wait until these teams play again in a few days. I'm unloading again because tonight was a fluke. I'd love to see those teams play another quarter of 46. 17-52 on threes tonight, if 2 more of those threes go in I could go 4-3 instead of 2-5. Just bad shooting. But 189 FG attempts is all I can possibly ask for.

Back tomorrow, GL guys.

Last edited:
agree Killa, they were on pace for almost 100 shot attempts each for the game at the half and had jacked up roughly 15 3s at the half, making less than 30% each. I doubt you will see that again.

Yup. Wait til January 3rd. I'm playing every over again. And nothing's gonna stop me, lol.

Back