12/3/08 Wednesday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
82-65 (55.4%) +10.20 Units
9-13 ML's -2.75 Units

So much for the home team run. They got blown up last night and the road team domination continues. 1-5 to end the evening and it's honestly shocking to see the road domination this year.

Thunder +8.5
Wizards/Blazers U191
Cavs/Knicks O216
Bucks -3 --Played back one unit at +4 due to shitty refs.
Bobcats/Thunder O189.5--
Trying to get in early on the Cats over ride back to even. The fact that the Cats are 8 or 9 point favorites right now says something about what's going to happen tonight. Can't imagine laying that many points with this team, but it looks like it's the right side.

Haven't looked at anything beyond the obvious plays so far, but I feel good about the day. That's what two losing days in a row will do for ya. :whip:

Last edited:
GL, Ill probably be on both once the lines come up.

I think the time is right to get on the Bobcats Over wagon. DJ and JRich have given the offense a boost, and in turn has helped the play of Felton.

Not much really stands out on this card and screams play me. Loved last night's card. Bang out some winners prolly tail you today. Im on the obvious play but thats it.

This is how I lean
Atlanta -9
Wiz +7 ML
Magic -9 and the hova.
Knicks but really cant fade cleveland right now
Thunder
Celts but thats alot of points for a team that plays well against good competition

GL tonight JP - also on the Bucks tonight. I leaned under on that total despite the 3 days of rest for OKC (right?) but thats probably a good thing for you. youll get it back

Thanks guys. Been a hectic day and I haven't had a ton of time to look at things. Decided I"m not going to be afraid of this Charlotte line and actually play the Thunder. I saw Minny do enough in the 2nd half against Charlotte that I think can be easily duplicated by the Thunder.

Thunder +8.5
Wizards Under 191.5
Refs are 13-28 0/U 8 of 10 in the series have gone under. Where does Washington get their points from with all that Blazer size down low? Certainly not their guard play. Horrible line, but like I said I haven't been around to play anything all day.
Knicks/Cavs O216--It's a high #, but I'm not going to be dissuaded.

Haven't looked at the 2nd half of the card yet.

So JP, you are narrowing it down to just 3 plays or are u playing all 5 mentioned in the beginning of your thread?>

So JP, you are narrowing it down to just 3 plays or are u playing all 5 mentioned in the beginning of your thread?>

first one's were there from last night. playing all 5 and likely to be playing Pacers (line is moving like crazy so somebody might be out for them), Rockets 1st Half, and Hornets (if Shaq and Nash both sit), still not sure what I'm doing with the jazz game but leaning towards laying the points and taking utah

BOL JP - I wasn't prepared to back the CHA Over with the line having moved against me. At least you got the nice number.:cheers:

I leave you alone for a few weeks and you're basing every play on fucking referee stats?

Missed playing Indy but a guy has to eat sometime. Have them in a small ML parlay with the Thunder though so still hoping they win.

Hornets -9 - Simply think the Suns have already conceded this one by pulling Shaq after Nash was unable to go. I'd love to have a player prop for Amare though as I think he goes for 40+ tonight.

Lucky #7

Rolling with Tuck on the Rockets 1st half play

Rockets 1st half -6

Not getting involved in the Utah game with Williams status unknown. They need AK in there at point forward if he can't go and he's out as well. Jazz have no answer for Wade either. Probably like the over as much as anything.

didn't get a chance to look at today's card so i took a quick glance at your plays and decided to throw in a thunder and over parlay...nice hits...thanks man

Thanks fellas. A solid night after two down nights. Won't be touching tomorrow's cards until I get the ref info (I can say that w/out having to worry about Killa busting my balls since he's in flight to Korea, poor fucking Koreans). :)

J to The Books, marlo tailing Jpicks when he doesnt like the card, and then CTG:Gun: :stretcher::line::smiley_abvm::4_17_208::13_1_102v:money;

Back