12/27 Plays

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
BGSU +7.5

Duke/Cinci O60.5

Over a TD is a lot of points in a defensive slugfest where an inopportune turnover or big special teams play could dictate who wins the game.

Don't see Cinci stopping Renfree and he'll throw it 40+ times. Also Dook has no shot at stopping Munchie. Could see both teams getting over 35 here

BGSU +7.5

Duke/Cinci O60.5

Over a TD is a lot of points in a defensive slugfest where an inopportune turnover or big special teams play could dictate who wins the game.

Don't see Cinci stopping Renfree and he'll throw it 40+ times. Also Dook has no shot at stopping Munchie. Could see both teams getting over 35 here

even with the wind, I still like this Over with Duke going all out offensively to win it. The Bearcats will score a bunch off of this weak Duke D, while the Devils will get their share of points off of Cincinnati defense. Duke games have averaged 66 ppg, with 9 of their 12 games putting up 61 or more points. I expect 65+ in this one even with the weather

GL my friend...when is the baby due??

even with the wind, I still like this Over with Duke going all out offensively to win it. The Bearcats will score a bunch off of this weak Duke D, while the Devils will get their share of points off of Cincinnati defense. Duke games have averaged 66 ppg, with 9 of their 12 games putting up 61 or more points. I expect 65+ in this one even with the weather

GL my friend...when is the baby due??

Ohhhh I like them numbers you throw out. Baby due March 20

Not seeing bad wind in belk. Am I missing something?

grats again on kid ... naming him dwight if it is a boy?

Back