12/26 Lines Out on Pinny

metsrp86

Giants 17-14 Patriots
Starting this thread now (sorry Killa, I know you like to keep all this in one overnight thread, but Im bored as hell haha)

Leaning towards:

Bulls / Twolves UNDER 190
Clipshow +8.5
Bobcats +13
Hornets +8

Lots of big dogs tomorrow....any thoughts?

With everyone rested, would lean towards the UNDER in alot of games

I'm already on the Bulls as a PK. Little bit of revenge from the TWolves breaking their win streak at home recently and the TWolves have been playing some bad basketball recently. Think the Bulls dominate.

Also on the Over 202 in Washington.

played Chi +1 -105 and Over 201.5 -114 Wiz but like NO +8 only now its -124.....I cant focus on tmrw yet...

Agreed, will be on the GS line if its decent....interested what the Celts Nuggz line is too, may jump on the UNDER if its 215+

Golden State -7 on Pinny
Nuggz -5.5

Was hoping for a better number for GS, not sure about -7.

im still sick from watchin that lakers performance

Take a note that the hawks are missing a ton of guys

Here is my fair lines made before it came up on Pinnacle:

WAS-MEM 6/202
IND-HOU 8/180 with TMac 4/184
DET-NJN 8/181
SAS-MIL 9/203
MIN-CHI 4.5/191
DAL-CHA 12/190
DEN-BOS 8/205
PHO-POR 12.5/211
UTA-LAC 7/199
SEA-NOH 6.5/185
GSW-PHI 7/203

From this you can see my leans:

MEM +8

Grizzlies with Gasol and others back should be rated as competitive team, WAS is hot at home but this hcp is little too high. MEM must be desperate for wins and i was dissapointed they lost vs Jazzmen. If MEM can hold 1 of 3 WAS scorers they have chance to stay close with D.

DET 187 under

Stons have great perimeter defense but lack interior def with Mohammed what was showed in last h2h when Krstic scored 27p. but he is out now. NJN must get back to times when they were winning with position defense.

MIN -1

I know you guys see here revange spot but when i compare teams that played in MIN and got such line, it were better road teams. MIN is solid team this year and needs every home win badly. CHI also is calm and won maybe too much lately.

SAS over 201.5

SAS can score, yeah they do, and vs soft Bucks defense and offense which scored 100+ 8 times in last 10 games it looks like money. Why to defend whole game when its only needed in crunch time vs MIL. Till then it will be overish.

PHO over 208

I waited lower line here but POR is not such strict halfcourt team as last season IMO. Still game in POR went over only because of high FG% so we need here faster tempo what Suns at home can bring.

DEN -5.5

BOS without Pierce, Szczerbiak and others is just college team with a lot of young prospects but not NBA team. DEN is weakened too but has deeper bench + Iverson dressed and eager to win before home crowd.

I like the Denver-5.5 with their injury troubles Peirce was able to get them hot and they started winning games, now with Peirce on that injured list the don't have that dominating scorer to pull them out of trouble. I think A.I would like to get that first win, I know the Nuggets are in some suspension trouble themselves, have to check out their full situation, but it looks good with Pierce sidelined.

I really like PHoenix suns 1st quarter line (it isn't out yet but i like the spot for phoenix suns)

Any thoughts?

frankie, I can imagine the Suns not wasting time ensuring a decent lead vs portland, and then crusiing to the win with their @Dallas fixture up next. But even so, I'd check out their stats for home 1st qtrs first (esp.those after a SU loss).

Lot of assumptions. Last 3 games the Griz beat Washington by 10 plus so now with the Griz playing at home the next day Washington will play nice? 76ers have walked out of Hell and now after 2 games they are done? Phoenix Portland just a tough game. Portland is a very solid team now and the Dallas lookahead very real but I once again hate the home game the next day. Maybe time to think awhile.

already played Minny -1 +100- 1.5 units, Was OVER 203 -112- 1.5 units, Denver -6 -118- 3 units. Looking at Clips but have lost too much money so far betting them. Waiting for that Indiana/Houston line. Takin Indiana single digits most likely. Yao's presense is wayyy too important, even with Tmac. Also may get into Phoenix 1st Q, Wash 1st Q, and maybe an AI prop bet on the assists as I see him being league leader by the end of the yr, so maybe I'll blind bet all of them early before juice flies, and hope for profit. merry christmas

First 2 actual bets. Under 187 Detroit and Detroit minus 7 plus 5 cents. Seeing three clear trends for under plus Detroit 7-1 under in first of a b-b. Dog streak broke in Detroit last 11 wins easy covers vs this number re NJ.

Suns are usually great in the first quarter. I think they will be hungry after a loss and I think I will play that first quarter spread when it comes out.

This year suns at home are 8-5 ats first quarter and 1-2 at home after a loss. Last year at home after a loss I got a 7-8 record.

Further look shows Portland 2-2 su last 4 at Suns first quarter and a rather general trend that includes the Dallas playoff series of Suns 3-8 ats before Mavericks. Now toss in Portland has won the first quarter in their last 5 road games and this play seems unlucky.

Took Portland plus 4 and plus 9 cents and a little plus 280 first quarter.. Number just a little insane right now. Very hard to believe Im not at least a small favorite here

At least 4 of 6 leans correct, we will see if something will come up today:

Memphis 101
Washington 116

Portland 87
Phoenix 110

New Jersey 91
Detroit 92

Milwaukee 114
San Antonio 107

Chicago 98
Minnesota 100

Boston 105