12/25/17 NBA Bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record for this season:
4W - 2L - 2V
+15.22 units

Somehow in only 8 bets, I managed to get 2 times to get the bet voided...
Anyway, to tonight's bet.

Oklahoma City Thunder - Houston Rockets

Rockets are 10 - 5 without CP3 and 15 - 1 with him playing, so without a doubt, he means something to the Rockets and he is probably out tonight. Capela is also questionable tonight and without him, Rockets are 1 - 2 SU and 0 - 3 ATS, playing Clips, Lakers and the Bucks...
I get it that Thunder aren't what everyone expected, but still... without CP3 and questionable Capela, it's hard to see why Rockets are favorites here.
There are rumors of trading PG13 and that things don't work all that well, but Thunder suddenly with 4 straight wins and holding to 5th spot in the West and everyone is healthy.
If we add a bit of playoff revenge and the fact that Thunder do seem to be in better form than the Rockets, the line is surprising to me to be honest.
Thunder to win, 2.06 odds - 8 units play

Good luck everybody!!!

Obviously took Under in MSG, as early Christmas day bet, but won't post any totals probably this season as official plays...

Thunder didn't make it easy, but delivered at the end.
Didn't see the game, but judging from the boxscore, Thunder played like they hoped they would, when they traded for Melo and PG13. all three stars shot 50%+, Adams as the fourth player with rebounds and layups, feeding of players leaving him to focus on the three stars...

Yeah, I like that stat about their record when Russ takes 2 threes or less. Very telling. If all three are efficient they can win some games. Still not a team that will be s factor but nice win for ya.

Back