Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 46-27 (63%)

Lakers PK (-110 @ Pinny)
More motivated team. More focused team. More focused coach. More confident team. Deeper team. Lakers are humming right now. They basically led wire to wire at Jersey despite Kobe being sick. It was apparent from the 1Q who was winning that game. But this game has been circled for L.A. since August. The road team will ALWAYS be more focused on X-Mas. Miami is having the whole holiday experience. Lakers are thinking basketball. The key to this game? Lakers killing Miami with threes. Miami is allowing 40% on threes their last five games, and Smush/Kobe/Walton/Sasha/Farmer/Cook/Radmonovic/Evans will kill you. Just too many shooters. And Kobe, aka The Assassin, who will be possesed today. Lakers 104-97. Happy Holidays, talk to you all tomorrow.

an_cheers.gif

I'm was thinking the same thing. Road team on christmas has to be the more focused team. No Shaq, no problem. :smiley_acbe:

killa....sorry to be a little off topic but what do you think about the first quarter on the suns for tommorow night, they play portland in phoenix.

I was liking this a lot, still no line for it but i was just wondering what you thought about this. What would be the max you would give for a line like this.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. I said the key to the game was the Lakers threes and so far it has been. They're getting wide open shots and just flatout missing them. 1-9 so far. I can't make these fucking shots for these idiots. Ahh well.

Now 1-11 on threes as Radmonovic misses another wide open one. WTF?

Yea that and wade palms the ball everytime he goes to the hole.. and gets the call every play. Kobe will get his soon HOPEFULLY

smush is fucking worthless. and the bench (other than turiaf) is MIA. lakers need a run to keep this close and have a chance to win the game in the final minutes.

Back