Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 45-27 (63%)

Humming along...............

Miami -5.5 (-110 @ Greek)
Another example of situational handicapping. The 3-9 road team off 2 road wins in the last 3 nights. Now this is their 5th road game in 7 nights. Absolutely brutal scheduling. Now they're at Miami. I've been waiting 9 months for this spot, ever since GS went to South Beach and snapped Miami's 10-game winning streak, leaving Miami humiliated on their home floor. And this sets up beautifully, with Miami coming off an embarassing blowout loss to Milwaukee, during which Coach Riley went ape-shit on them. 2 days to steam over that, plus revenge. Miami 5-2 ATS on 2 days rest. Baron (whom I believe is the best PG in the NBA) played 43 last night and has to be running out of steam after an incredible road trip. Miami needs to pick up this win to get some swagger back heading into the Christmas showdown. The champs roll in this one.

:shake:

I like it, hope the Heat don't come out and play like garbage like they tend to do sometimes.. seems like they just dont give an F sometimes.

Was already playing Miami first quarter. Now I have to play the game too. GL:shake:

xpression syst_m said:
good luck, i hate both teams :shake:

I definitely should've asked your opinion before this one. What do you think?

Killa said:
I definitely should've asked your opinion before this one. What do you think?

I hate the NBA too, passed last night and dogs go 10-3 SU, can't give a solid opinion as my focus has been on college hoops, the only thing that worries me about the GS team is that they are streaky and can get in a rhythm and the fact that I think so lowly of the Heat, but in this spot, the Heat should blow them out, but the Clippers were in a similar spot the other night against Toronto and lost. miami is one of those teams that hasnt shown me any heart all year, so i dont want to put my money on them even in the best of spots

Killa said:
Baron (whom I believe is the best PG in the NBA) played 43 last night and has to be running out of steam after an incredible road trip.

i feel there's a problem with this logic....he's been playin an average of over 40 minutes per contest this entire road trip and his points per contest have increased since the first game of this most recent campaign. from 19 to 25 to 31 to 39...he's getting in a grove and confidence is a powerfull attribute in the NBA for players of this calibur. I don't see a dramatic drop off from one game to another, fatigue doesn't hit athletes of this standard like a brick wall...it's much more gradual...then take a look at the rest of the team's playing minutes...fairly balanced....the average playing time is under 30 minutes for the starters and Golden State has been seeing some strong offensive output from Dunleavy and Ellis. They are simply playing better ball than Miami right now and 5.5 is a tough number to lay when your going up against a streaking all star like Baron Davis...I gotta disagree with you on this one, but out of respect I'm laying off...BOL

not to mention, i watched that warriors game last night...they took over in the second half, fatigue doesnt seem to factor in for this bunch

Baron Davis is the best pg? How do you figure.. Im a B diddy fan.. but honestly Montae Ellis is catching up to him.

Give me Gilbert Arenas at the pg..
Then Paul..
Then Nash
Then a toss up between kidd and b diddy.. his injuries are a major concern

Arenas is not a PG. I don't care what they have him "officially" listed as.

Obviosly Steve Nash is the best point gaurd.
The Miami play on the other hand looks like it may hold some value, G.S. has struggled on the road, and it's their home record that what brings some attention to this team, they understand what it takes to win games. Having said that the Warriors are unpredictable, to cover 5 points could be just enough points for Miami to fall short. But I do like Miami's spot in which they should rebound here.

Nash is the best pg for his particular style of play. Put him on a set offense and hes not. I think Arenas is still the best i mean hes in the top 15 in assists. Chris Paul though can do it all and play in any system.

i'll take nash everday and twice on sunday...point guards are the leaders in assists and the ones you want controlling the ball down the stretch...i think nash has proved he's the man down the stretch of close games and he's always among the leaders in assists...what seperates him from the average point guard however is his abillity to score with the league leaders on any given night...the man is an enigma...

it goes,

1) Steve Nash
2) Baron Davis
3) Tony Parker
4) Jason Kidd
5) Chris Paul
6) Chauncy Billups

GL Killa. Would have been nice if J Rich played more minutes and wasn't available tonight. As is he's playing after Nelson said he wouldn't on Thursday.

Dan- You too man. And totally agree on the props. I was gonna pound Wade, was hoping for O29 at -115 but not even close.

JP- Ahh well. It's only money.

billivy said:
i'll take nash everday and twice on sunday...point guards are the leaders in assists and the ones you want controlling the ball down the stretch...i think nash has proved he's the man down the stretch of close games and he's always among the leaders in assists...what seperates him from the average point guard however is his abillity to score with the league leaders on any given night...the man is an enigma...

it goes,

1) Steve Nash
2) Baron Davis
3) Tony Parker
4) Jason Kidd
5) Chris Paul
6) Chauncy Billups

........You left out Stephanie Marbury :wacka wacka:

Davis ran outta steam and played awful. Miami blew out these tired chumps. What a beautiful X-Mas present this line was.

money;

great day with MIA and the under in SJS/NM - Happy Holidays to you and your family killa:shake:

Thanks man. Yeah this was a good day in both sports. Happy holidays. :shake:

Back