the 2 heat or 20 wash?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
mia_dance07_305x350_3.jpg
(miami) is good for the su here but dunno bout the spread. looking into this more now.

how i think the game goes

wash 23 27 26 21 97
miami 25 24 29 25 103

id like to follow suit with this and bet a 2h line on miami, hoping they are down 2 pts or such and get value off this -5.5 but i wont be around for that and dont wanna have to hope for that to occur.

still pondering ...

added a poll to settle this. im taking my two heat over this photo shoot of 20.

I capped the pic and found the name of the girl on the right is Katherine. I'll take her all night looooong :cheers:

I took the 2. mostly just the 1 on the right. I think if I had 20, I'd be doing more watching than anything else

agree SF.

back to game ...

Jason Williams: He appears to be over his sprained right ankle and Riley said Williams would play Thursday against the Wizards. Chances are he will start.

btw, to be ontopic. I chose the 2 from Miami, but I would really be ok with the one on the right alone, even though two would be better of course.

But I bet the girl on the left had a nice unibrow a few years back. I just know she did.

Last edited:
if you have more pics of her please post.

As to the game itself, the Heat were clearly on the improve during their West coast swing but I'm still struggling to lay the points with them tonight. Like you say could be a case of 2H betting if the opportunity is right and Wizards have a lead.

I know they were shooting the lights out out in the West but to see a total set of 203.5 in Miami looks strange.

I'm leaning Washington all day but I have a feeling we will be heading into the fourth with Miami up 85-70 :D. Don't want that. :D

i hate laying chalk and i was suprised by a 204.5 total at miami. no suprise it has been knocked down to 200 since its open.

the heat are coming off a WC road trip that saw them get stomped on in the early parts of it. however, the last two games the heat seem to pick up the pieces and figure things out. wade especially. its about time that someone told him hes gotta be the mike jordan of this team and get it done night in night out. its not 03 anymore and snacks just cant bring it like he use to. i also attribute the emergence of the old wade of late to him finally having his legs back. he looked great vs suns.

the heat are currently 2-6 at home and play 5 of their next 6 at home before they hop back on a plane to play the following 8 of 10 on the road. these next 6 games are the heat season. the margin for error is small. they need to go 4-2 at worst over these next 6 to get back in the hunt.

winning tonight vs a washington team who they currently trail in the standings is going to happen. wade has never lost to this team if memory serves right without going back to look at my notes and even without him the heat have matched up well with washinton.

im not laying pts but playing the moneyline. if this was a baseball game id lay the -204 in this spot as i give the heat better than a 67.11% chance of winning this game. also, is value in this moneyline in that when i got it it was -218 at pinny.

heat get it done on national tv tonight. 103-97 final.

gl and more pictures if you got em.

Back