12/11/08 Thursday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
103-82 (55.7%) +12.35 Units
2nd winless day in a row yesterday as I went a perfect 0-2. Didn't notice on Tuesday, but when I went 0-4 I managed to lose a favorite, a dog, an over, and an under. That my friends is how you lose with style.

Celtics -10 Hoping for a 9.5 before tip. Well I'm not really the biggest fan of this one at the price, but I've had it on the calendar since the end of the regular season last year so I'll going ahead and hold my nose and hit the submit button. Should have played it at 9 last night, but assumed it would continue to move down to the 8 or 8.5 range. Woke up to a 10 this morning. Still holding out hope for the 9.5 to return.

Bobcats/Mavs Over 191--Bobcats over run continues and the loss of Wallace only helps things. Just need Charlotte to stay somewhat competitive through the first 3 quarters and off of last nights trouncing I like their chances.

Jazz -2 -- Played it this morning and I do realize the line has moved half a point. Liked the Blazers at first glance yesterday until I took a big look at their schedule. They've been screwed by the NBA this year as this is 16th road game while they have only played 8 at home. Between the Blazers and their road legs and always liking the Jazz as a small home fav or dog this one became pretty easy to bet on. Very home dominated series as well. Home team 8-2 ATS L10.

Last edited:
Are you still playing the Portland ML as well?

bush_finger_flip.jpg

C's looking good, but letting these fuckers back in it. Wish I woulda followed you guys on this one

Always follow instincts man. The number was big in DC tonight but we both knew it was a perfect situation.

Jazz play looks good so far. Almost added it but was happy with the big win earlier and move on towards the weekend.

Good hits...had the sides big as well.

As high as Boston was remember earlier this week before the slight shuffling LAL came in around -11.5 and -12 . Felt we got a 2 pt discount because of that game and much better situation to boot ..

Back