12/1/08 Monday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
78-59 (57%) +13.90 Units
9-12 ML's -1.65 Units

2-1 Yesterday Up 0.90 Units

First one is an auto play for me.

Warriors/Heat 1st Q Over 54(-15c) --I'd play the full game, but I think they finally set a pretty good line for a home total @GSW. No game has yet to total less than 209 for GSW home games, but they've also had totals of 211, 212, 213, 211 (went to OT) and 209. Over is 7-0 @home for the Warriors but 5 of those games would go under the current #. See this is a game that both teams would desperately like to win as the Warriors are on a 6 game losing skid while the Heat face a 1-4 road trip if they don't grab this one. Expect things to tighten up quite a bit in the 2nd half and I'm very tempted to play the 4th quarter under, but will pass.

Celtics -4.5 1st Half -- Magic were a great 1st half team last year and look to be pretty good again this year as they are 4-2-1 ATS on the road. Looking at their road games the only decent team I'd say they've played has been the Mavericks and they aren't special themselves. Still need something to compare a game @Bos to. Magic lost that game by 10 in the 1st half before rallying for the victory. Last year Magic lost 1st half @BOS by 7. Looking over games from Boston they've seem to performed well in the 1st half regardless of venue against other upper tier teams. They lost 2 of 3 games to Orlando last year and I'm sure they have some desire to let them know who's king of the East right out of the gate.

Wolves/Bocats U184.5 -- Why not? Bobcats 12-3 to the under on the year and 8-2 at home. Having the 28th ranked pace and 28th ranked offense will do that. Minny isn't the type of team that's going to force the pace such as the Pacers did to the Bocats the other night. Staying on this train until forced off.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
Killa*, nashional kato, oguevarra, tom1234

A nashional kato sighting? Hide the women and children.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (4 members and 8 guests)

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>BetCrimes1984, aholoyda@bigpond.net, J.C.!!!, tom1234

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You get all sorts, JP. BOL:cheers:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
Killa*, nashional kato, oguevarra, tom1234

A nashional kato sighting? Hide the women and children.

He brought me back some beer from Montana over the weekend, so I'll hold off on asking him to be banned.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>You get all sorts, JP. BOL:cheers:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (4 members and 8 guests)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>BetCrimes1984, aholoyda@bigpond.net, J.C.!!!, tom1234

Thanks BC. Rather uncomfortable with my Under bet after I saw your thread, but what can I do. :cheers:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dead over refs in Bobcats. Look at the bs in Boston 17 to 5 free throws for Orlando.

Dead over refs in Bobcats. Look at the bs in Boston 17 to 5 free throws for Orlando.

Holy shit. These refs have to be on the take for this over. 10 out of the last 15 possessions they've called a shooting foul or a personal foul. And ya they've been in the bonus since the 8 minute mark. Only need to have less than 29 points in the last 6 minutes and I 100% promise that their is no way that will happen. This one goes over and the refs cash.

Worth remembering this. I think 9 out of the last 10 times the home winner in the Boston Orlando series has sat there an given the road team the fourth quarter. This time at the end up by 19 Pierce, Garnett and Allen were all in playing as hard as they could. Think anyone on Orlando forgets this.

That was a tough 4Q for you.

It certainly was. Have to take them in stride to survive this season though. Not to say that I wasn't pissed there for a minute. :)

Worth remembering this. I think 9 out of the last 10 times the home winner in the Boston Orlando series has sat there an given the road team the fourth quarter. This time at the end up by 19 Pierce, Garnett and Allen were all in playing as hard as they could. Think anyone on Orlando forgets this.

And I kind of assumed that type of effort after losing 2 of 3. I can promise you that they knew they lost 2 of 3 to them last year. Watching that one has me thinking crazy thoughts about that Dec. 11th game. Somebody will likely have to stop me from making a 4 unit play on that game when I've only made two 2 unit plays all year.

tuck, why is it that you can easily identify all of these referee trends, but the committee that looks at every call in every game that the nba has to regulate these refs can't pick up on them? haha what a joke this league is. i'm glad you pay attention to it though, because all these years of betting the nba i've never paid attention, but i'm starting to believe it's necessary after seeing some of the shit like this. nice to have you as a resource...i wouldn't even know where to find such information

tuck, why is it that you can easily identify all of these referee trends, but the committee that looks at every call in every game that the nba has to regulate these refs can't pick up on them? haha what a joke this league is. i'm glad you pay attention to it though, because all these years of betting the nba i've never paid attention, but i'm starting to believe it's necessary after seeing some of the shit like this. nice to have you as a resource...i wouldn't even know where to find such information

Here is where the refs are listed for every game.

Here is their season stats to date.

I obviously need to start paying more attention myself. :)

Good stuff. I rushed my ORL play and forgot how depleted they were at Guard . Went with the 2nd H play on Miami . Lets see if GSW struggles to finish games thats the only reason why I took it ..GL

I SUCK AT 2ND HALF PLAYS:

Warriors/Heat Under 109

:36_11_6:

Awesome. Between the Celtics leading by 10 after the 1st quarter and not covering 4.5 for the 1st half and some shadiness by some refs in Charlotte (not to mention 63 4th quarter points when they scored 79 in the 1st half, I lose a 2nd half under bet to overtime. Some days a guy wonders why he even watches the games. To stressful.

Bothered enough by tonight that I may not be around tomorrow so I'll post what I've already played:

Knicks +7
Jersey -5.5
Sixers +3

GL fellas.

Did you guys happen to catch the ref crew in the gstate miami game, i believe they had over 82 free throws in that game--

They were calling everything for the first 3 qtrs and not so much in the last 6 mins--

Here it is it is true--
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> D. Wade </TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>43:16</TD><TD>12-28</TD><TD>1-6</TD><TD>12-13</TD><TD>+6 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Chalmers </TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>23:30</TD><TD>4-8</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>-4 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> J. Anthony </TD><TD class=player>C </TD><TD>23:43</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-7 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> U. Haslem </TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>41:40</TD><TD>8-11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>5-5</TD><TD>+5 </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> S. Marion </TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>41:38</TD><TD>9-16</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+7 </TD><TD>7</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class="yspdetailttl player" align=left width="17%" height=18> Bench </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Min</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">FG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">3Pt</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> D. Cook </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>32:16</TD><TD>4-8</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+7 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Beasley </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>24:27</TD><TD>7-15</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>-3 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> C. Quinn </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>18:55</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>+11 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> Y. Diawara </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>10:24</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-13 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Banks </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>5:07</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-4 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Blount </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> S. Livingston </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr3><TD colSpan=16 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=right><TD class=sum align=left height=18> Totals</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>47-99</TD><TD>8-25</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>130 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=sum align=left height=18> Percentages:</TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD><TD>.475</TD><TD>.320</TD><TD>.903</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=team-rebounds align=left colSpan=9>Team Rebounds: 9 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=8 height=18> Golden State </TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=right colSpan=8 height=18></TD></TR><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class="yspdetailttl player" align=left width="17%" height=18> Starters </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Min</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">FG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">3Pt</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> J. Crawford </TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>50:23</TD><TD>11-22</TD><TD>4-8</TD><TD>14-16</TD><TD>+1 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> S. Jackson </TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>49:24</TD><TD>2-11</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>-4 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> A. Biedrins </TD><TD class=player>C </TD><TD>34:58</TD><TD>7-10</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD>-6 </TD><TD>5</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> C. Maggette </TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>46:29</TD><TD>6-15</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>17-18</TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>29 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> B. Wright </TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>31:10</TD><TD>7-13</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-4 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class="yspdetailttl player" align=left width="17%" height=18> Bench </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Min</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">FG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">3Pt</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> C.J. Watson </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>27:04</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>-4 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> R. Turiaf </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>18:14</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+9 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> A. Randolph </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>7:18</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+3 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Belinelli </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> R. Kurz </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> A. Morrow </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> M. Williams </TD><TD class=player></TD><TD class=dnp align=middle colSpan=14>DNP - Coach's Decision</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr3><TD colSpan=16 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=right><TD class=sum align=left height=18> Totals</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39-84</TD><TD>4-14</TD><TD>47-52</TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>129 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=sum align=left height=18> Percentages:</TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD><TD>.464</TD><TD>.286</TD><TD>.904</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back