tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Jets 2h TT over 10, 4u
SD -2.5; 6 units
Saints -3; 4 units
NYG -3, -120; 4 units
Vikes 2H +6 , -105 4 units

Last edited:
Played some small stuff early and looks like a break even effort . Have some big plays ill post for late games and tonight. In the Lou, no power, no tv, no internet, and still looking for my patio grill. Same storm that hit Chicago went through my backyard 2 hours earlier.

Gl Tee. Terrible storm here as well. Looking forward to the late card.. quick thoughts on what should have been aGSP loss last night?

Gl Tee. Terrible storm here as well. Looking forward to the late card.. quick thoughts on what should have been aGSP loss last night?

Played all three dogs late on the card. Hit lawler and was so sure I had Hendricks I was walking out of room when decision announced. I think my reaction was same as Hendricks--- drop to knees and scream no way. But you gotta put up with that shit if you want to bet the ring sports. But unbelievable. Gsp is on the downside of his career and think we will see plenty more dogs to bet against him. But again, it's part of the deal- I had Bradley in the impossible pac man decision so I was due one of these. Hurt bad tho

Played all three dogs late on the card. Hit lawler and was so sure I had Hendricks I was walking out of room when decision announced. I think my reaction was same as Hendricks--- drop to knees and scream no way. But you gotta put up with that shit if you want to bet the ring sports. But unbelievable. Gsp is on the downside of his career and think we will see plenty more dogs to bet against him. But again, it's part of the deal- I had Bradley in the impossible pac man decision so I was due one of these. Hurt bad tho

which 3 Tee? Think there are 4 late games, plus the night game.

Dana white's take:

Here’s what White said in an interview during the UFC 167 post-fight coverage on FOX:

“I gave Georges St-Pierre the third round, that’s it. … Nevada is a very scary place. This is the worst commission on the planet. I am afraid to bring fights to Las Vegas. I never thought I’d say that. This is the city I live in; this is the city I love. This is the worst commission on the planet.”

posting currently availabe lines. Mine may differ somewhat---

SD -2.5; 6 units
Saints -3; 4 units
NYG -3, -120; 4 units

will be on the late game rather large but waiting (which should tell my side)

Was debating that Giants game. Would have liked to see you on the Packers. Thinking the Giants still aren't any good.

quick thoughts---

SD --- lot of travel for the Bolts but Rivers game has traveled well this year in averaging 328 yards passing and has 9 TDs in 5 roadies. Hate Miami going forward. Opposite of Tampa who is giving a lot in a lost season.. Give the phins a reason to fold in a game and they will take it.. SD will give them plenty of reasons IMO

Saints--- saints at home with short number against a team I am fading often.. Yep... Even with a big defensive effort by SF which they are perfectly capable of, they wont score enough here.. Saints by 10 IMO

NYG--played them once early then mostly have stayed away from their games..number came my way and glad it did. Packers problems aren't with the guy taking snaps, its clearly the guys protecting him.. Giants defense has a pretty easy task and if they are even slightly motivated, they should shine here.. Not sure what to expect from ELI but like what I saw from Andre Brown LW and like the home team with short number.

Lean vikes as I think they will definately get to Russel, as eveyone else has, just not quite a play

Was debating that Giants game. Would have liked to see you on the Packers. Thinking the Giants still aren't any good.

This current Packer team, if allowed to play 16 games would be 6-10 or 7-9 at best IMO.. You are not betting the emblem on the Helmut, your are betting the collective heads inside it.. JMO bro GL

Last edited:
a lot of teams in the NFL can say this but---Vikes with just average QB play would be a playoff team.. dominating almost all facets except QB .. and still may be in position for SU win here... stalking it.. seeing a lots of bad things from Hawks that are not new.

just saying this in the in-game. I dont think Ponder is really that bad. He is average. He's played pretty well the last 2.5 games anyway

I've been watching the Vikes closely this year and although there secondary is a disaster and Rhodes looks like a bust I really do love their front 7. One of the more underrated in the league imo.

Ya on chiefs. Post this bit waiting on ml.

chefs + 7.5, 5 u
chefs ml +280. 2.5u

manning will be beaten and bruised. Very certain of that. Does he have magic left in wand? Don't think so and really hope he isn't injured badly. KC defense vs Denver offense is actually a huge mismatch IMO

Back