19-15 (5-2 TU)

rough week .

Rutgers +14.5, TU L
kansas +10, 4U W

Last edited:
Agree on Kansas

What you see on
Rutgers dub?

Since the 58-0 and 78-0 spanking to the league elites, I like what I have seen from Rutgers esp against Ind and Minnesota two teams better than sparty right now. I like the 3 score number to beat me with a team that has given up and really is in unchartered territory.. I think the game is a battle to determine the winner the whole way and a SU win by Rutgers is easy to see. IMO.. See Iowa's earlier game against Rutgers as a template.. I see similar game. I game in which I pounded Rutgers and got easy ATS win.. Been looking to play them again and this is the spot. JMO bro. GL

Thoughts on Iowa tomorrow?

Complete mismatch and the number reflects it..Michigan can name the score if they come focused.. Iowa's only chance is if Mich is in letdown mode, which is possible but I think they truck Iowa even if they come out flat.. Michigan has significant advantages in every single matchup but especially that defense vs this offense.. Iowa will be lucky to get QB Beathard out alive... Having said that, no way I'm gonna lay that many points in night game environment in Kinnick.. Lean Mich but not close to a play...

Back