11/8 Sprint Cup

ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
What a wild race last week at the Paperclip. I had all 4 top drivers at one point, they all wrecked or got penalties and Jeff Gordon hung in there for me.

In honor of Matt Kenseth's appeal to Nascar being denied I will post him crashing Logano last week. Kenseth is suspended for 2 races. The crowd loves it.

[video=youtube;qn5uBJXKtm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5uBJXKtm0[/video]

congrats on the win and i'll check back to see what you're thinking. Not a Gordon fan, but I am happy for him. Kenseth should be proud of himself, I know I sure as hell am proud of him. Good luck to you sir.

thanks John, yea I was proud of Kenseth too. Only wish he would have just owned up to it in the interview rather than beating around it but he is trying to cover his ass on the suspension which failed anyways. Need to find this meme my friend sent me

[video=youtube;5-LfZaQpKmc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LfZaQpKmc[/video]

Drivers reactions are priceless.

haha that was great Raiders. Love hearing all the different drivers reactions when Kenseth chunked Joey. Im getting pretty pumped for this weekend

We are at Texas Motor Speedway this week 1.5mi track quad oval. Should be an interesting race with how the Chase is playing out. Needd to look into the warm up times and all that later in the week. Keselowski could be an option, Harvick runs pretty good here as well to my memory. Jimmy Johnson won this race earlier in the year

went to throw some pennies on erik jones @ +20000 and it wouldn't let me. It changed to +15000. Still a must play for a longshot considering his skill set, qualifying effort, and the car he's in imo.

capjohn thanks for the article and the thoughts. before reading that my guys were likely going to be Kes, Harvick and Logano depending on odds. May take a flier with Hamlin but I do like having money on a Chase racer.

Bookmaker does not even have the lines up which is utter bullshit

Last edited:
Harvick +435
Logano +485
Keselowski +485

just going to go with the big dogs and see how it shakes out. Going to look at the match ups as well

Cap I see that line dropping some on the Hamlin line but I kind of like that play, Edwards has not been running well the last few weeks to me. Edwards has been getting trashed in these h2h match up odds lately in terms of the number they are laying on him.

Jimmie Johnson is in a ton of these props but not excited about betting for or against him

will look at the match ups soon i am heading to a buddies house now to watch the games and the race on the multi tv set up. That guy is in third in his work pool in the race despite having a driver not finish a couple weeks ago since we have been on a few winners.

Hopefully can get a winner here been on a good run these last few weeks

Feel like gambling, took a few

Hamlin -140 Edwards
Kurt Busch -145 truexx
1.5u Logano -150 Kyle Busch
2u keselowski -200 Edwards
.5u Larson +110 Kahne

I took a very small bet on Edwards +1602 thought I posted that with the match ups sorry was just looking back at match ups and did not see it. Guys house I am at had Edwards and was toting him high before race. Did not think he would have enough but he is running good

wont count edwards towards my record or anything but will definitely be cheering for him.

almost all the match ups looking bad

wow Keselowski leads for 300 laps and loses it on the last 2 laps to Johnson. That stung a bit

Hamlin -140 Edwards
Kurt Busch -145 truexx
1.5u Logano -150 Kyle Busch
2u keselowski -200 Edwards
.5u Larson +110 Kahne

not as bad as i thought considering logano and hamlin were off the track before lap 20

Back