11/8/08 Saturday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
25-16 +7.80 Units
4-5 ML's +0.45 Units

Hornets -9' -- Played this yesterday before Miami went to SAN and pulled off the SU victory and the Hornets laid another egg in Charlotte. Still like the bet as the Hornets have had alot of success against the Heat in recent matchups. Miamia now off of two SU upsets and I think they can rest on their achievements and take this one off. Hornets have the Lakers coming in in three days and this game becomes a must or dropping below .500 becomes a possibility.

Pacers -7 -- Another good team off of 2 SU losses facing a team off a big SU upset victory. Far and away the least talented team that IND will have faced this year. It will be interesting to see if the Nets come out tough in the early parts of the game using momentum from their victory over Det. A 2nd half play may on INDY may be the better route to go.

Suns -5 -- I'll leave the w/up on this one to Tuck as he gave me the final push onto it. I have a bit more than one unit on it as I love the play, but I'll leave it at one for record keeping purposes.

Other leans:
Magic -9
Bulls +2 or greater
Suns -5

Haven't taken much of a look at totals yet.

Like the Hornets, time for a bounceback game for them, off 2 huge losses.

Playing Pacers 1st quarter, they have got out to a fast start in every game this year. NJ has only had the lead in 1 game and tied in another in the 1st quarter this year. Indy the more talented team, and NJ off big win at home against Det. I do like it that even if NJ takes the night off here, they do get Indy back in a couple games at home. Playing the hova here as well, over i believe is 8-1 the last 9 @ Indy between these teams. All of the finaly scores in the 200's.

Haven't really looked at the Suns, noticed they took the night off last night as I expected, and that Nash didnt play a ton. Shaq back tonight. Not quite sure on this one.

When is the last time Cleveland won in Chicago 2005? Can Chicago put together another game, and beat a superior team? Can they stop bron?

to many questions for me on both teams.

Good Luck tonight

Playing Pacers 1st quarter, they have got out to a fast start in every game this year. NJ has only had the lead in 1 game and tied in another in the 1st quarter this year. Indy the more talented team, and NJ off big win at home against Det. I do like it that even if NJ takes the night off here, they do get Indy back in a couple games at home. Playing the hova here as well, over i believe is 8-1 the last 9 @ Indy between these teams. All of the finaly scores in the 200's.

Haven't really looked at the Suns, noticed they took the night off last night as I expected, and that Nash didnt play a ton. Shaq back tonight. Not quite sure on this one.

When is the last time Cleveland won in Chicago 2005? Can Chicago put together another game, and beat a superior team? Can they stop bron?

Good Luck tonight

31th of March 2007..just answered ur q...i'm not touching Cleveland today:cheers:

This is what I have for Sunday

Toronto -3/Charlotte 188

Utah -6/New York 202

Dallas -7/Clippers 190?

Boston/Detroit pk 184

Atla -7/Okie 180

Memphis/Denver -7 193

GSW -2/Sacramento 210

Houston/Lakers -6 185

Good Luck tonight

Just realized Keyon Dooling is starting in place of Devin Harris (ankle) tonight. That makes that bet a heck of alot better. Didn't like the 1st quarter bet at first with the Nets using momentum off of Det victory, but Harris being out deflates that momentum.

Thing about bron is that he went hard to the rim and hit something like 17/18 from the line in that first game. Is he going to have that same energy tonight and get the same calls on the road in a b2b? Just see the Bulls with a deeper squad to deal with the b2b and close revenge.

31th of March 2007..just answered ur q...i'm not touching Cleveland today:cheers:
:cheers:

This is what I have for Sunday

Toronto -3/Charlotte 188

Utah -6/New York 202

Dallas -7/Clippers 190?

Boston/Detroit pk 184

Atla -7/Okie 180

Memphis/Denver -7 193

GSW -2/Sacramento 210

Houston/Lakers -6 185

Going to start the Sunday discussion thread now as LVSC has released their #'s

i was at that game.

wonder if chicago is gonna have a dominate HCA this year like they had two years ago when they went 31-10 at home.

gl

I'll be shocked if they drop this one tonight, have liked the way Porter has been managing the playing time of his players so far this season :shake:

Completely agree Rod. They should have a bunch left come playoff time.

Playing the Bulls PK (even)

Played two for Sunday that have already moved a bit since I played them so posting them now before they go any farther.

TOR -2.5
Jazz/Knicks O206

J what do you think about the total tomorrow night in Detroit? I already hit the under

Oh. So that's the one. Ya I was a bit surprised to see it open at 187. Thought I 183 or so was more likely. I'd guess it's close to that by tip tomorrow. It's one of those matchups that one should probably just hammer the under in every time they meet up. 8/10 to the under in the matchup with all 4 REG season meetings last year going under. I like it. One hesitation is what DET does with AI replacing Billups. Big loss of defense there.

Back