11/29/08 Saturday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
73-53 (58%) +15.50 Units
9-12 ML's -1.65 Units

Adding as I go again.

Indy+8 -- Another one bites the dust. Mickael Pietrus gone, Jameer nelson gone, Keith Bogans gone. The latest addition of Pietrus sealed the deal. Both teams playing their 6th game in 9 days, but one of them is relatively healthy. Indy has the worst schedule in the world coming up with the Lakers, C's twice, CLE and DET. I can easily see a Pacer win in this spot.

Wizards -1.5 -- Antonio Daniels is back and that's big for the Wizards. They've been getting killed lately as opposing defenses collapse around Butler and Jamsion. The lack of any guard play has bottled up the Washington offense. Daniels played 20 minutes on Thursday against the Magic and reported no soreness with his knew in practice yesterday so I'd expect him to get 30 minutes tonight. I like Blatche to have a big game much like he did in his first under Tapscott. He was very limited vs. Orlando do to foul trouble trying to guard Howard. Joe Johnson, who is obviously playing hurt, put in 45 minutes last night in Toronto and shouldn't be very affective on the b2b. Wizards got outrebounded by 17 boards in previous trip to ATL and still had a shot to win it in the final minute. Rebounding is more of a hustle play than anything and with a new coach in town the Wizards have been much better on the glass.

Spurs/Rockets Under 179 -- History baby, history
Warriors/Knicks 1st Q Over 57.5 (-15c) -- Does anybody think this isn't going to be a glorified scrimmage even more than the Suns/Warriors games?

Charlotte +8.5 Writeup below.

Last edited:
Added Spurs Under 179

Still waiting on 1st qtr line for the warriors/knicks and Dwill's status for tonight among a few other things

thats what it was at pinny, actually -108 on the UNDER vs -102 over

I can see why you wouldn't play the over, but who in their right mind plays the under in this spot? Crawford vs. his old teammates and I'm sure they'll treat it as a globtrotter/streetball game with no defense for at worst the 1st quarter. All star game pace and all.

Warriors/Knicks 1st Quarter Over 57.5 (-15c)

Thanks Tim.

Adding Bobcats +8.5

Boston is just rolling along doing whatever they want. They could certainly win this game by 20+, but do they really care to? They beat them by 23 in Charlotte last year as revenge for losing at home to the Bobcats, but otherwise Charlotte covered the other 3. The biggest piece of the puzzle is that Boston plays Orlando in two days at home and that provides a nice challenge as they are a division leader and the third best team in the east record wise. Beyond that they lost to the Magic 2 out of 3 times last year. Just don't see any reason Boston does anything more than getting a win and going home.

2-3 (spurs/rockets under is counted as a loss) so far off of a nice run so trying to tread lightly, but really like the last two even though one of them involves the clipps

Clippers +2.5
Kings/Mavs O207

Looking to play the jazz 2nd half as well.

Jazz 2nd Half -6.5

Last edited:
Well J, historically its good to know your boys have lost there last game of the year.

Sucks thought they would come back per usual, but o-well.. weird night

Well J, historically its good to know your boys have lost there last game of the year.

Sucks thought they would come back per usual, but o-well.. weird night

My first post in the discussion thread yesterday:

This card reeks of trap games. Likely to go easy with this one.

To bad I didn't listen to myself. Looking like a 2-6 or 3-5 night and the worst part is after entering the day off a hot streak I should have seen it coming a mile away. Yet another lesson paid in cash.

My first post in the discussion thread yesterday:

To bad I didn't listen to myself. Looking like a 2-6 or 3-5 night and the worst part is after entering the day off a hot streak I should have seen it coming a mile away. Yet another lesson paid in cash.

Well Im gonna drink my sorrows away, watching Okie light take this W as well is just icing on the cake. Once again for me get back in the green and venture back into the red.

Hopefully I find a victim tonight

Back