11/13/08 Thursday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
37-28 +6.60 Units
6-6 ML's +2.65 Units

4-11 L15 :hang: Been here before though, just need to work through it.

Denver +7.5
Dallas O200
-- Probably go lower by tip, but already played it.
GSW 1st Qtr O50.5
4th Qtr U49.5

JP what do you think of the Cavs Under. I like that under 199.5

Like the under, but that thing just keeps trending higher. I see some movement back to the under which makes me feel a bit better. Sometimes you see things that look so easy and when the line goes against what I'm thinking is the easy side I just walk away. Den with Billups:

Charlotte 80 points 40% FG
Memphis 90 points 38% FG
Dallas 105 points 39% FG

Team has clearly started playing better D as they said they would over the summer. Nice to have the right personnel to make it happen. If KMart misses it hurts though. Tried to find a great article I read earlier about the Nuggets being excited about their new defensive identity but can't find it.

Hova looking good right now Picks, got anything tomorrow yet besides the total in NY?

Over 207 in NY and Under 174 in SAN. Probably take a better look after the Warriors 1st quarter is over. Liking the Kings a bit right now.

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas. They way I'm going I can use all the support I can get. :)

Bulls 2nd half +2.5

I love it, but after yesterday's 0-3 on 2nd half's I'm pretty gun shy. Damn near had to call somebody to come over and hit the submit button on it.

Back