11/03/17 NBA bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record for this season:
1W - 1L - 1V
(-0.01 units)

San Antonio Spurs - Charlotte Hornets

Actually played it -3 when it came out yesterday, but didn't have time to post and it climb a point. Overall, I doubt it will matter.
I wrote yesterday already that I believe that Spurs will lose to GSW and win tonight. Overall, Spurs played well in the first half and I really liked the way they fought and played.
Spurs just don't have the tools to fight the Warriors and once Pop knew that, I believe he started to focus on the up coming games starting tonight.
Hornets are a good solid team, but one of the reasons for the short line is Hornets 3 games winning streak, while Spurs carry 4 games losing streak.
Spurs own the Hornets the recent years and I see no reason for that to change tonight. I also doubt that Dwight will be able to hang with LMA or Gasol, with them playing far from paint - which is way outside his comfort zone.
Charlotte is a team that is well coached and can hide their weak sides and they have a lot fo them. A well coached team like the Spurs should be able to expose them.
Spurs -4, 1.90 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

I also like Lakers -2 (really interesting match ups between Lopez and D'Angelo and their former teams) and I like both teams, but think that Lakers are the better team, even coming off B2B in Portland. I also like Denver -5 tonight. Heat are 3 - 4 but their 3 wins are against Bulls, Hawks and Pacers - two first teams are probably the worst in the league and Pacers pretty weak and I expect them to drop in standing fast. They have yet to cover this season and the line seems really short to me... Denver have yet to find their game, but they are way more talented than the Heat, they are at home and also well coached. Maybe will add Denver to the plays later on tonight...

Spurs were in control of the game, leading throughout and they are still legit - just need Kawhi back obviously...

Lakers btw... I really like them this season. They are a fun team to watch (finally) and can hover around 40% - 45% wins this season I believe.

It's a bit strange to see healthy Denver getting 9 points at home against any team, even if it's the Warriors... Don't see any special motivation here for the Dubs...

Any thoughts on this game?

Honestly uncertain. I think that GS wins but season seems early for them to have ATS streaks. History screams over

It's a bit strange to see healthy Denver getting 9 points at home against any team, even if it's the Warriors... Don't see any special motivation here for the Dubs...

Any thoughts on this game?
Warriors double digit lead by end of 1st quarter and the bet is whether Denver sneaks in the back door...

Last edited:
But in last year’s November game, a more comparable situation, Warriors won by 24...(led 38-19 at end of 1st)

Last edited:
Back