11/01/17 NBA bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record so far:
0W - 0L - 1V

Cleveland - Indiana

I always like the effect of players only meetings, especially when LeBron uses this tool a lot and usually it works well for his teams.
Indiana is one of the weakest teams in the league, especially with Turner out.
I think that Cleveland at home can win by DD any team, but in this spot, I like it even more.
Cleveland -10, 1.95 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

I also like the Sixers tonight. Hawks are terrible this season and Sixers are trying their best right now. Not sure I'm ready to bet on them to win by DD, but still...

GL Divol.

Leaned this way as well but I need the Cavs to show me something before I start putting money on them.

They come out and blast the Pacers tonight and I think they start making a run worth investing on.

Thanks em, but I guess they did show something tonight...
Didn't expect them to lose, especially not to fall off as they did in the last quarter...

Cavs are dust, they'll make a run at some point and get folks talking but at the end of the day they're just not a good team.

Definitely not a 1 or 2 seed.

Bunch of parts that don't fit. Maybe they actually were Kyrie's team (subconsciously).

Watching Kyrie play now on the Celtics, his game is next level both offensively and (shock) defensively.

LeCramps would never let him be the better player as long as Cramps was there.

I been speaking highly of Kyrie (and Westbrook) for a while now, most of the guys on CTG didn't agree with me...

Back