100 wins

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
98-75-6

Denver -9 winner

Denver had a nice start but collapsed in the 2h. LAC might be without Cassel, so Brevin should start. He isnt the the outside threat that Sam presents. LAC beat the Nuggets earlier in the season, so its a revenge game for the Nuggets.

IM sure the Nuggets would like to put a thumping on someone to vent their frustrations for the last few games. Clipps are a good a candidate as any.

NYK +2 winner
Raptors -3.5 winner
Sonics +2 (tailing Killa)
Suns -6 loser
Indy -.5 1Q winner
Bos/Heat O188.5 loser
Atl +1 2H loser
Mavs -5 2H loser
Lakers +6 loser
Laker ML +190 loser
Lakers/Jazz U209.5 loser

Last edited:
Dammit, just played Celts/Heat O188.5 by mistake, should I let it ride or play the under to get out of it. It was a larger than normal play.

umm I like the under, but I suck at totals. I don't know what you mean by mistake, but I'd probably play the under asap to get out of it, because I anticipate the number to drop a point by gametime, so you won't have the rivelege to do so later. If you like it, obviously ride it, but you don't want to regret not doing so if the C's put up a defensive stance like they did tonight

Didnt get the move in time. I am stuck with that total.

NYK +2
Raptors -3.5
Sonics +2
Suns -6
Indy -.5 1Q

Melo should be suspended and forced to sleep in Jonathan Amaechi's bedroom for one night.

Last edited:
Hit my 100th win with the Knicks.

Adding Lakers ML +190. I dont see where the scoring is going to come from for the Jazz with Okur and Boozer out.

Back