100.00*

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
Tuesday:

9/6/2016 12:00 PM International Soccer 428 Germany U21 (UEFA-Cham)/Finland U21 (UEFA-Cham)* Over 2½ -174

*Mates, the Germans managed 31 shot attempts, including 10 on target, in a 4-0 win against the Finns back in October, so expect more of the same in this one. The group leaders are also 6-1 O/U in this tournament, and 9-1 O/U in their last 10 competitive matches, so we should see some wide open play as the Finns can't be complacent if they want any hope of advancing to the next round.

smileys-beer-129300.gif

Adding:

9/6/2016 2:45 PM England Soccer 701 Sunderland U23 (EFL-Trophy)/Rochdale (EFL-Trophy)* Over 2½ -132 *2 UNITS*

*Lads, that German loss was a bit hard to swallow (that freaking Serge Gnabry from Arsenal missed TWO point blank chances from right in front of the net, FFS), but what can you do... As for this afternoon, having a hard time nailing anything down, but think this one makes sense on the basis of Rochdale being the 2nd highest scoring team at home in League One last season (23 GP, 41 GF, 25 GA, O/U 15-8). Admittedly, they've had a tough go of it to start the new campaign, but these Sunderland U23's are a huge step down in competition, so the Rochdale offense should find things a little easier in this one (besides, let's face it, if you're not good enough to crack Sunderland's senior squad...) Let's do it for dylan!

smileys-beer-129300.gif

gl Hugh. I like it.... Rochdale @ -0.25 -109 is a great price IMO, and goes to show how well the U23 teams have been playing in this tourney so far....I think Sunderland will certainly put one in for ya....\m/

Thanks bum. Looks like it wasn't meant to be today. 135 minutes played, 20+ shots by the Germans, 10+ shots by Rochdale, 1 goal. Meanwhile, the Greeks just managed to score three times in the space of four minutes, LOL...

:beer4:

was in gaming and hammered the o1.5, from numbers stand point was a good bet based on the current game flow and how the Gerries have scored a 2H goal in 13 straight games.

Well, like I said, Gnabry skied a tap in over the crossbar from about 5 feet out in the 2H... Plus, the Germans kept pulling back play every time they got into the attacking zone instead of just going straight after the Finns. Reminds me why it's better not to watch sometimes...

Thanks bum. Looks like it wasn't meant to be today. 135 minutes played, 20+ shots by the Germans, 10+ shots by Rochdale, 1 goal. Meanwhile, the Greeks just managed to score three times in the space of four minutes, LOL...

lol, when the Greeks score 3 in 270 minutes it's a f'kin' miracle, but 3 in 4 minutes?....nice response within 6 minutes from Rochdale....3rd coming right away, see ya at the window....\m/

Seeing as how I NEVER get stoppage time goals, think it's safe to kiss my money goodbye on this one...

4 minutes of stoppage time. That means one player goes down for two minutes, two substitutions, and no goals...

sorry for the fucking jinx above Hugh....Twice Roch scored after they tied the game and both times called offsides....just unreal

sorry for the fucking jinx above Hugh....Twice Roch scored after they tied the game and both times called offsides....just unreal
Ha ha, no jinx. Just a bad call on my part. Meanwhile, I really need to start booking action at whatever book it is that PrimeTime uses for his fake bets. Mexico U3 1.63, meanwhile it's 1.4 at bet365, 1.426 at 5Dimes and not even offered at Pinnacle. Fucking joke...

lol, I know dude, just saw that....cheapest I found Mexico under 3 is 1.43 (-233)....lol....a far fucking cry from the -158 he's claimin'....the other night he posted Notre Dame -2.5 +105 for the 2H....best I saw was -3 +111, and I use more books than anyone I know....shady kid, lol

Yeah, the best price I could find was yesterday at Marathon for 1.51. Pretty sure all he does is look at the SBR screen, see what the best line is, and then tack a few extra cents in his favour. Just fortunate barely any one here knows how to read decimal odds, otherwise I'm sure he'd have to explain how he always manages to get the best possible line at + odds. Guess traffic is more important than integrity around here these days...

lol, I know dude, just saw that....cheapest I found Mexico under 3 is 1.43 (-233)....lol....a far fucking cry from the -158 he's claimin'....the other night he posted Notre Dame -2.5 +105 for the 2H....best I saw was -3 +111, and I use more books than anyone I know....shady kid, lol

you at least post the books you use, this is what I'd like to know what he's doing.
I think out of all of us here, I bet the most OBSCURE leagues. You know like Russian u15 girls ;)

you at least post the books you use, this is what I'd like to know what he's doing.
I think out of all of us here, I bet the most OBSCURE leagues. You know like Russian u15 girls ;)
I thought you said "You know I like Russian u15 girls"...

I just want him to say Pinnacle...

View attachment 41368

Don't ask what those blue squiggly lines are. There's something wrong with my screen... <label for="rb_iconid_9">
icon9.png
</label>

In actual soccer betting news, too bad 5Dimes doesn't have a team total on Chile. Bolivia's given up 2 or more to Chile the last 7 games, and Bolivia's given up 2 or more in 14 of their last 15 (finally broke the string in their last game against Peru).

Adding:

9/6/2016 8:15 PM International Soccer 254 Trinidad and Tobago (WC-Qual)/USA (WC-Qual)* Over 1,1½ -115 for 1st Half
*2 UNITS*

*This is me betting something just for the hell of betting something, but I do think it makes sense on a few levels: a) the US wouldn't mind finishing top of the table, so they should come out with a bit of fire to start the game in Jacksonville tonight and b) despite the earlier draw between the two back in October, Trinidad's been giving up a lot of goals to a lot of suspect offenses as of late (2 to Grenada, 2 to St. Vincent Grenadine, 4 to Peru, 4 to China). Think the action takes place in the 1H in this one as the Americans know a draw is good enough to see them through, so they may not be as inclined to push forward in the 2H. Don't think 1 goal will be a problem, but hopefully we can get 2.

Fucking US breaking down the defense with ease, but then can't complete the final pass...

0-3-1, -5.53

Adding:

9/6/2016 10:15 PM International Soccer 213 Ecuador (WC-Qual)/Peru (WC-Qual)* Over ½,1 -135 for 1st Half *2 UNITS*

*That's what you like to see: US can't do fuck all during the 1H (that Pulisic kid's decision making leaves a lot to be desired), then come out guns blazing in the 2H... Anyways, the last matchup during the Copa America back in June featured 27 shots and 4 goals, so with Peru having nothing left to play for, I'd expect to see a similar pace to this one. As long as I get the one goal (which, obviously, I think I can) I'll be content to put an end to this miserable day.

smileys-beer-129300.gif

Back