tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Ain't gonna lie- love the card

my plays-

philly -1,4u
lions, +1, 6u
male sheep, +9, 4u
chargers +7, 4u

gonna also play a little sheep ml and lean the under there also.

hard lean on the Keenams but no play yet

Ain't gonna lie- love the card

my plays-

philly -1,4u
lions, +1, 6u
male sheep, +9, 4u
chargers +7, 4u

gonna also play a little sheep ml and lean the under there also.

hard lean on the Keenams but no play yet

Ok, being a hams fan, I'd like to hear your thoughts on my team. : ) GL!

Ok, being a hams fan, I'd like to hear your thoughts on my team. : ) GL!
Have profited big time on colts as a dog. Very tough matchup for them today tho IMO .colts o line will have massive problems with rams front four, gonna see doubles all day on Hilton and life without Wayne is gonna be very apparent today. If sheep can stop run decently, big task, they will have a shot at SU win, which has been the case with them often of late against very good teams. Td+ way too much

Have profited big time on colts as a dog. Very tough matchup for them today tho IMO .colts o line will have massive problems with rams front four, gonna see doubles all day on Hilton and life without Wayne is gonna be very apparent today. If sheep can stop run decently, big task, they will have a shot at SU win, which has been the case with them often of late against very good teams. Td+ way too much

thanks tee. GL today

Don't be surprised if. Luck gets this to within 1 possession before it's over. Fisher will try to grind it out with Stacy now that they have a running game.

Looking good. Bought out half the lion bet at +100 fwiw. I have them tied to a few other things so going divest a bit. Cheaply

Don't be surprised if. Luck gets this to within 1 possession before it's over. Fisher will try to grind it out with Stacy now that they have a running game.
And don't be surprised if colts throw in towel . They are getting beat badly up front and at some point getting luck hurt might not seem like a great idea

Could be right after initial 2 drives. Rams Dline is having its way. This team plays better when there's nothing at stake. Whether it's a season or when they trail in a game. Good time for them to cut it loose.

Seeing it. Doesn't last forever but pretty sure it lasts one more day.

bucs ml +120; 4 units..

everyone focussing on off field stuff. No angle there IMO. Wash. On field bucs, in my power rankings, adjusted, are basically a .500 team. Who is getting healthier on defense, at home, with a qb gaining more experience. If you can get a cheap buy to 3, do it, but think the ml is quite safe.

Back