***10***

1-1-1 +2 units. Profited a little off the parlay live but what a way to lose it. Panthers play impeccable D the whole game then just allow the easiest td drive ever. It was a cocky play & I should have had Foreman straight props but I wasn't trying to get too involved. Back sunday with more... obv because I won a redic player prop 2TD parlay lw I'll be playing another....

@twinkie13 glad you cashed!

@DOUBLEUP4LIFE - let's get it today brother!

Vikings/Bills o44.5

8 units

Pierce rush yds o82.5-118

Jefferson rec yds o83.5

DaVante Adams yds o84.5-114

Broncos+3-122

Saints-108

3 units each

Vikings tt o19.5

Jefferson rec yds o83.5/td scored +220

Cook rush o68.5/ td +270

2 units each

Cook 2tds +700

Fields 2tds+500

Pierce 2tds/McCaffery 2tds (+2273)

half unit each

Last edited:
Thoughts in discussion thread but I don't think the Bills cover today. I'm really hoping we come out on fire but I think this will be a fight till the end. No way I'm betting against my boys directly, but I think Cook could have a big day & Jefferson will have mismatches all game. I don't think it's been announced if Tre White is going to play- but imagine coming back off such a bad injury and having to face Jefferson? As good as Tre is, I don't think he's coming out on top. I could probably have 10 props going in this game but my top 2

Jefferson yds over

Cook yds o68.5

I might jump on an adjusted yds over for Cook-I think Cook 2tds @+700 & Jefferson 2tds @+575 are decent longshot wagers...

I don't like labeling wagers as GOY or anything, but this is a big wager. Could this be a defensive closely played game? Yes there's always a chance Von Miller & Oliver start wreaking havoc on Kirk. Without Rousseau in the rotation the line could potentially wear down and that's no good with a rb like Cook on the other side. Tremaine Edmunds is questionable, and with a bad heel I have a hard time seeing him covering anyone. Hock has size over Milano so he may get some good looks. If Minny was smart they would hammer Cook, Jefferson is always going to get his target share.... Bills have faced 1 elite wr in Kupp and he still got his- today won't be any different.

Allen wouldn't be a go if he couldn't sling it, and this offense might benefit from zeroing in on 5-9 yd completions anyway. Still looking at Bills props but I don't love anything with Allen in question..he likely crushes his rushing yds over. Would think McKenzie on quick passes so he may be worth a look yds+td. I think Hines might be clutch in a game like this where we want to keep the chains moving & the D fresh. In the end I think Buffalo will have to put up 27+ to win. I have Minny scoring 24+. I'm gonna say 31-30 Bills

super dumb TD longshot parlay with my favorites to score today

TD Scorers+2390

Kenneth Walker
Jefferson
Adams
Aaron Jones
Deebo

half unit

Love the BILLS vs VIKINGS write up ....
I'm not happy that Josh is playing, why risk the whole season for one game ....
Hopefully he takes what the defense gives him....The last 2 weeks he's been forcing it down field instead of the easy completion within 5 yards .....

Both your Vikings props make sense .....
Take a look at Singletary rec yards over...His Posted total is way too low imo .....

Best of luck Brother
GO BILLS !!!

@DOUBLEUP4LIFE I agree- there is a chance the whole thing is overblown and he comes out & destroys it. I doubt it, but you never know. Maybe he runs the ball 16 times! I think that Singletary prop is $$$- I was looking at Hines rec yds over prop but I can't find one.

Another thing to note I posted LW with the Skins wager about Minny allowing 2ndh points- I will be looking at the Bills tt over 2ndh IF I like what I see in the first.

added Saints. Watt back doesn't mean as much to me anymore, especially when Minka is out. Saints to me are still the better team so I'll take them to get the win off a bad loss. Olave is a rising star & Kamara is due for a breakout game- leaning on rush & rec yds over for him.

FWIW with the Bills total I still like it if Keenum were to come in. Teddy Bridgewater threw for 330 vs the Vikings defense they aren't shutting the Bills down completely today.

@twinkie13 glad you cashed!

@DOUBLEUP4LIFE - let's get it today brother!

Vikings/Bills o44.5

8 units

Pierce rush yds o82.5-118

Jefferson rec yds o83.5

DaVante Adams yds o84.5-114

Broncos+3-122

Saints-108

3 units each

Vikings tt o19.5

Jefferson rec yds o83.5/td scored +220

Cook rush o68.5/ td +270

2 units each

Cook 2tds +700

Fields 2tds+500

Pierce 2tds/McCaffery 2tds (+2273)

half unit each
Boom the 8 unit play cashes!

@rambler882 ty my man

Brian Robinson rush yds o36.5/ anytime TD +440

1.5 units

Great value on this one nice low number hope he breaks a nice 25 yard td. Still deciding if I want to get involved tonight... maybe at the half

BOL Lex, nice work yesterday. I was traveling so unable to work it properly. Made one play and Bears of course fucked me lol....

Commanders+11

Dotson rec yds o24.5

2 units each

Commanders ML
McLaurin yds o51.5
McLaurin td
AJ Brown yds o74.5

+2500

1 unit

Back