tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
18-12 (5-1 TU)

Took a bye week last week.

Corn +17, Top unit
Pitt +4.5, 4 units Loss
Okie st +3, -120, 4 units WIN

Might have a couple more, but this is best play on card by far IMO. might grab some late ML close to gametime if it comes my way. GL

Last edited:
Number is high no doubt, don't like the letdown factor. Hope it hits for ya, probably would be the only way I play it but man I just can't stomach these college teams coming off losing their Natty hopes, especially in that fashion. Talent is there to match up imo.

Number is high no doubt, don't like the letdown factor. Hope it hits for ya, probably would be the only way I play it but man I just can't stomach these college teams coming off losing their Natty hopes, especially in that fashion. Talent is there to match up imo.

10 points too high the way I got it playing out kj

Honestly I think if they had pulled it out last week NU could have a chance at the outright, just not sure of much at this point

Hope you get it tee, Riley is a great coach and one of the few I would trust to do this back to back after a tough loss and still get a performance

Honestly I think if they had pulled it out last week NU could have a chance at the outright, just not sure of much at this point

Hope you get it tee, Riley is a great coach and one of the few I would trust to do this back to back after a tough loss and still get a performance

dont see it that way at all kj. Letdown vs Maryland, NW, Mindy perhaps. No hangover here at all IMO. I think quite the opposite. We shall see.

anyone remember this play? (guessing VK will).. fond memory

clayborn.jpg

Ferentz focusing more on passing game during the bye week. Thoughts on Iowa chances tonight?

Ya, can focus all you want on passing game during bye week but reality is Iowa has perhaps the weakest WR grouping (esp since Vandenburg injury) in the Big Ten and perhaps bottom 30 in FBS in terms of creating separation.. AND Greg Davis is still your offensive coordinator.. That's a problem in a nighttime game in tough environment.. Much has been said about Iowa's success on the road-- nah, look at competition.. They actually made Rutgers look like an upper tier team.... On the positive side, Ferentz teams typically thrive in these situations. Added, with bye week offensive line is completely healthy I expect..They will have to win (or stay within the number) ugly and have a dominant run game (very possible).. Not close to a play for me, but would slightly lean PSU... GL duece

Sucker bet of the day... Square, public, and I like it.. and I'll buy the hook like they want me too to make it even more suckerish.

Okie St +3, -120, 4 units

DD win IMO but I'll take the fg as an additional out

Sucker bet of the day... Square, public, and I like it.. and I'll buy the hook like they want me too to make it even more suckerish.

Okie St +3, -120, 4 units

Nice win but with Okie st defense its always iffy until the end.. The +3 provided lots of outs and not needed but if KSU scores at 1st and goal at end- still stress free cover last 3 minutes..

Back