Rudolph (I reached)
Rivers
Derrick Henry (another reach)
D Washington
Jamaal Williams
Dalton
Panthers
Vinatieri

I could have had Mike Evans with the 13th pick. But I passed. I think Thomas is in for a big year.

I like your team overall. I'm not sure how Fournette will perform based on injury history and D. Thomas has no one to throw him the ball.

Only thing I would suggest is to get some depth at wr and rb in case starters go down

I could have had Mike Evans with the 13th pick. But I passed. I think Thomas is in for a big year.

Over Evans huh? Man he such a beast and now has Djax on other side to keep defenses honest.

Certainly not arguing against Thomas, he should have big enough year the difference in the 2 won't be damning.

How did thomas do away from the dome last year? I know lot of saints production was crap on the road but don't recall which guys that negatively impacted the most? Pretty sure cooks was terrible most road games, feel like usually one of Thomas or Snead typically got numbers on road but generally not both.

I like your team overall. I'm not sure how Fournette will perform based on injury history and D. Thomas has no one to throw him the ball.

Only thing I would suggest is to get some depth at wr and rb in case starters go down

Seems he has quite a few serviceable backs. Wr def a little thin but in a 10 team league there probably a good deal of guys with upside on waivers..

Thanks LJ. Fournette is a gamble but if he pans out, he should see 250+ carries.

If jags can just produce some semblance of a passing game he could easily flirt w top 10 numbers. Biggest concern is they can't and he facing stacked boxes all season long..

Seems he has quite a few serviceable backs. Wr def a little thin but in a 10 team league there probably a good deal of guys with upside on waivers..

Theoretically he does if the rookies come through. The rest are backups and Cj who will be splitting time with Charles.

Henry could prove to be huge if Murray gets hurt or is ineffective.

Theoretically he does if the rookies come through. The rest are backups and Cj who will be splitting time with Charles.

Henry could prove to be huge if Murray gets hurt or is ineffective.

If Cj Back to running like he was before he got hurt (I havnt seen him) I seriously doubt Charles effects his touches all that much. Loved Charles in his day but he a over 30 year old rb with 2 bad wheels who's game was predicated on speed and quickness. Even if he can give them some solid 3rd down work that not gonna interfere with cj getting 15-20 touches a game.

Donks need cj hard running to set the tempo for their play action bootleg game where they can get Simien out on edge to mask some his limitations.

Thomas is a steal in rd 2. But I think I would've went WR-WR in the 8th slot. Curious to see what WRs were still on the board in rd 1...

I love Thomas... just missed him in my league on the second round. A little concerned with Freeman's concussion even though he is cleared now. I would have tried to handcuff Coleman. Good luck. Fournette may be the make or break

lots of rb depth but think thatll only come in handy if you can start off with a wining record or .500 the first 5/6 or so. WR depth is lacking but I do like the three WRs you have to provide steady production.

Back