10/31 NBA Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
New Orleans Hornets -9 (1 Unit)

No special analysis here. Like I said, Sacramento is one of the worst teams in the West. Now with Bibby and Artest OUT and a few of their bigs banged up, the Hornets should have no problem scoring tonight. The main key is Chris Paul. He fuels this offense, and with the trio of Greene, Douby, and Salmons defending him, he should get whatever he wants.

GL :cheers:

I like my home team tonight as well, but for some reason I did not bet them. I am going to wait until after half then possibly make a 2H bet.

GL B811

With the Hornets leading by 3-5 pts, what 2H line would you predict, B811, especially now that West is active?

Sorry, I wasn't on to see this. If that was the case, you'd have a number that equals right around the game line.

If NOK can get the job done, I'll be playing the late game on ESPN. Should be an entertaining game.

If NOK can get the job done, I'll be playing the late game on ESPN. Should be an entertaining game.

Dallas is doing a great job for me. I just jumped on that over @ 217 on the late game. I've been pondering it all day and then BAR bet it, so I bit.

GL... :cheers:

2-0 tonight. I might not be able to log on tomorrow. Haven't even looked at the card.

Nice start to the season so far...

Back