{10.31-11.4}

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Obviously I'll be going light until I get a rhythm going.............

Queens/N.O. 1H U97.5 {1.1/1}
Quite a bit of offensive talent missing from this game.... Asking for 98+ seems to be a bit much..... Queens should be a bit lost, and if N.O. is smart enough to D up Martin tough then they'll be really lost

I was about to bet the full game under 189.5, but laid off. However, I may dip in for a 2H total play depending on how the 1H goes.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>00.0</TD><TD> Halftime</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:01.0</TD><TD> NO - C. Paul defensive rebound</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:01.9</TD><TD> SAC - F. Garcia missed a 24-foot three-pointer from the right wing</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:26.2</TD><TD> NO - P. Stojakovic made a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: C. Paul</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:35.7</TD><TD> SAC - F. Garcia made a 26-foot three-pointer from the top of the arc. Assist: J. Salmons</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:43.9</TD><TD> SAC - F. Garcia defensive rebound</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:44.9</TD><TD> NO - M. Peterson missed a 23-foot three-pointer from the left corner</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:58.9</TD><TD> NO - C. Paul steals the ball from F. Garcia</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>1:04</TD><TD> NO - P. Stojakovic made a 25-foot three-pointer from the left wing. Assist: C. Paul</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Threes pour in from all over the last few minutes and I lose with 22 seconds left.

It feels so good to be back.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was rough. An added element this season is that I have League Pass, so I get to watch all the shit.

It's ok. No negativity this season. The breaks will even out (one assumes).

Last edited:
The Queens with some premium defense tonight, can't imagine what happens to them friday and satuday against the spurs and mavs...they'll have to wait a week to get their first win against Seattle

Yeah, that was rough. An added element this season is that I have League Pass, so I get to watch all the shit.

It's ok. No negativity this season. The breaks will even out (one assumes).

they will dude. That was brutal, indeed.

GL tomorrow.

Thanks red.

Lemme offer my first rant of the season....... A big problem in my capping in this sport and others is my natural contrarianism...... I am naturally drawn to the contrarian role, be it in political debates, or any other area...... But I turn down sooo many plays due to it........ Dallas, tonight, for example..... I knew they were gonna win, the teams are on different planets..... But forums and public all over one side, I just cannot bring myself to take it....... They win by 20, and I don't get paid........ One may wonder why I don't just stop it, but I honestly can't, I can't help that I have to go against the grain, it's in my DNA, lol...... So I really advise all on this site to never listen to me on marquee, high-profile games this season, b/c I am stubborn and I'll never advise the obvious winner like Dallas....... That's why you need to listen to BAR and JPicks, guys who bet with an open mind and aren't so fucking hard-headed like myself, HA

yeah, it's strange like that. Your buddy c-gold is like BAR, sometimes he just bets on the Pats or Colts, ya know.

It's really not about sportsbetting at that point, imo. It's more about basketball or football.

Second play, again, just going light until I get a rhythm.........

Bullets/Boston O203.5 {1.1/1}
Me thinks the strategy of Hibachi and co. will be to put on a show for ESPN, destroy the Boston hype, and to that end me thinks they will run the ball down Beantown's throats for 48. If Washington plays a good offensive game, it will be very difficult to keep this under. Boston will have no choice but to drop 110 or so, Wiz suck you into their style of play.

Second play, again, just going light until I get a rhythm.........

Bullets/Boston O203.5 {1.1/1}
Me thinks the strategy of Hibachi and co. will be to put on a show for ESPN, destroy the Boston hype, and to that end me thinks they will run the ball down Beantown's throats for 48. If Washington plays a good offensive game, it will be very difficult to keep this under. Boston will have no choice but to drop 110 or so, Wiz suck you into their style of play.

Like this a bit. Not enough to play it but a bit. You said it, if the Wizards dictate a tempo then this should be fine. Your getting a great number too. Opened at 208. Can't beat that value.

GL

Looks good man. Bulls/76ers total was never really on my radar. Might have to take a 2nd look.

Back