Anyone -- Tyson, Jordan, Jackson
action, pack guns, ridiculous
And I'm, quick to bust, if my ends you touch

teaser 2 units

Philly +2.5
Seattle +15
Dallas +14

Baltimore Ravens +2.5 -105 4 units

pinny bein down fucked me i see. hit ravens +2.5 -105 at cascade then pinny gets back up online an i see ravens +2.5 +105. oh well lets see ravens keep it close anyways

sux philly didnt show up (im just glad i wasnt forced to watch that game!)

im startin to think bout oak myself...i see you got the line at 9 which is typically a sign that the books like the dogs (not giving them 10)...i ESPECIALLY like the under w/ oak (already on it)...might take oak too

gl w/ the re4st

its aight if tha teaser doesnt hit im on it small, if philly doesnt pull it out somehow im still up 1.80 units early, jus hope tha late games come through

tru im suprised u teased a fav to +2.5..

oh well.. g call on the ravens

u normally wouldnt see me do that, but where pinny had this line compared to tha other online books i took my shot. ive seen it before in nfl an other lined sports when pinny has line lets say -10 an other books have it -8 or -7.5 that 10 line cashes 3/4 times. if tha line wouldnt have been 1.5 points to 1 point different than some books i wouldnt have had em there. like i said losin that teaser wasnt that bad though cause i liked seattle also, so i woulda lost 4 there instead of 2.2, but up 1.8 overall early.

if ur on anything good luck abc

now that my boys ran up in carolina an took it to em after bein shown they asses on monday, we will go into maryland an get beat soundly by tha washington foreskins

Nice day Tru. At least the Cowgirls got the win.

Hell, if anyone is playin like a bunch of women these days it's the Eagles. I don't know what the hell is wrong them.

Back