10/14/2008 NHL Sides/Totals

Was just about to PM you bro. Dont know much about hockey just sort of play line moves and stuff .

Anyway my fav play was this UNDER 27.5 . (und Pitt and Cal as well on specific game totals , ATL ML and possibly Cal or Col )

BOL:cheers:

dont know much about nhl jus usin numbers an situations i use in other sports. at some point this year imma start wit game totals jus right now tryin to fuck around here an there wit some a/h overall day totals.

lookin at philly,columbus,la tonight. whats ur thoughts on those 3 dogs nut?

dont know much about nhl jus usin numbers an situations i use in other sports. at some point this year imma start wit game totals jus right now tryin to fuck around here an there wit some a/h overall day totals.

lookin at philly,columbus,la tonight. whats ur thoughts on those 3 dogs nut?

I think Philly and LAK are about as good as one can have contrarian wise . Seems like Pitt is so obvious from what I have read in general. LAK seems like they played a good game last time out and believe I backed them actually . Seems like an attractive home dog . Columbus played at + 200 . They played I believe 3-2 in regulation and OT in the games last year @ SJ . Definetly a contrarian play by me probably more comfortable taking +1.5 if I could but think SJ is underperforming to date and people to willing to lay -230 on them so hence the fade ...

Like I said bro barely know any of these players and teams other then a qucik glimpse at matchups and boxscores from previous years . Just read what people expect , read what the previews and recaps have and then looking at %s to see what seems illogical given a game....

Would say Pitt ML and over are two of the most popular bets out there today

:cheers:

thanks nut, i always love to see and respect ur thoughts an opinions in any an every sport.

Philadelphia Flyers ML +150 2 units
Columbus Blue Jackets ML +200 2 units
LA Kings ML +135 2 units

Last edited:

thanks nut, i always love to see and respect ur thoughts an opinions in any an every sport.

Thanks bro. Same here . Its funny I have these odd ability to tell when you make a certain play if it validates my opinion on something . Which by validates it rarely seems to end unhappily if you know what I mean. Like was happy to see you on CLE last night and certainly on the GS under today . Probably because I want to know that what I see in research (and missed by others) puts me on what the "house/ books " need . I also have the ability to know when I fucked up a play and made a mistake when your on the opposing side and do my best to cancel my play but theres even the few games when I know something looks like a fade play and its really the side books are enticing action on ( so in a sense I should probably give you a heads up in teh future when I see you play those types so maybe its something we can exploit) . Just a weird link bewteen us my contratian nature vs your amazing contrarian success .

Although I suck at telling time . Got sidetracked and missed some prop plays @ Fenway ..

TB 1st score , no score 1st inn , under Boston Team Total and UNDER RHE...have small plays on the TB 1st score and Boston TT under in though ...

FWIW ..

Atlanta
Calgary (shaky on this may cancel it eat juice)
Columbus
parlayed Under Pitt and Under Calgary
Under GS 27.5 (3x)
looking at Kings ML still

Good Luck bro :cheers: ..actually just fucked around and parlayed TB RL +1.5 with CAL ML , KINGS ML and UND CAL...10 to 1 worth a small flyer:cheers:

Shit day . Really fucked up the totals and the easiest one I didnt play I parlayed . Went 2-2 sides up a tad with LAK at +135. Added the LAK under lost (wish I didnt see the Ducks 11-2-5 under on the road last whatever bunch of games . Lost the GS under and lost a tad on some parlays which COL UND busted a 2 teamer and 4 teamer . Probably pissed away about 5 units or my TB ML win (and props) .

I learned some lessons though . Should have played Pitt UNDER as it was the only total worth playing with COL UND next . SHould have passed on ATL as well . Other then that cant complain .

Back