tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
a little less than breakeven on some early small stuff.. these are bigger fwiw:

Dallas 2h over 24 +100; 4 units LOSS
Dallas -3 2H, -110; 4 units WIN
Big boomer-- Colts +10, -130; 8 units

GL

Last edited:
Agree on the +10 Colts but does one assume that the over would be good as well, Mr Dub??

gl dub

nice key number for a short buy

if you got the time, I'm all ears bro

got some colts ML small also twink. briefly, big regression coming for Denver IMO.. offensively, colts get more weapons and donks lose some key ones. I think manning will be OK this year and squeak into the playoffs but think colts are on verge of being elite.. Im not sold on Montee fumBALL being the main guy in the run game and I just think Colts are much better team on neutral.. Worry about HFA here but take my chances better team performs on the road and really, they can have many problems and still cover this number.. And dd in sunday league also leaves backdoor wide open for dynamic offense.. Had seattle large in superbowl for easy cash and this is lite version of that dominated team IMO.. QBs get old, even elite ones. Is this the year manning looks old? dunno but think it might be

Agree on the +10 Colts but does one assume that the over would be good as well, Mr Dub??

total is dead on IMO---- but as most know, I am not a big total guy so opinion shouldn't be given much weight

As they say in Poker, y had some outs. Nice hit tee! I had the Colts team total over 21 and never thought I had a chance. After an awful day I needed that one. What a whacky day to say the least. On to the next!

Last edited:
It's a shame that SF didn't contribute to the 2nd half over. It looked like they put it in cruise after the big 1st half. That might come back to bite them, some day.

Back